• いいね!が多い
ステータス
すべて
  • すべて
  • 解決済み
  • 未解決
  • 回答待ち
mbarba 4月 29日, 2022
Remember the RevOps Office Hour that happened this past week on Tuesday, April 26, 2022? I know I do! In this office hour, Jan Bogaert, Solutions Marketing Manager on RevOps and Operations Hub at HubSpot, and I, HubSp 続きを読む
0 いいね!
0 コメント
mbarba 4月 22日, 2022
Hi all! On Tuesday, April 26, 2022, at 10:00 AM (EDT) , I'll be hosting a Revenue Operations Office Hour with our RevOps Solutions Marketing Manager, Jan Bogaert, to discuss the brand new Revenue Operations Certification that I l 続きを読む
5 いいね!
0 コメント
mbarba 2月 24日, 2022
HubSpot Executive Chairman Brian Halligan wrote in a social post that for the year 2009, your product needed to be ten times better than your competition in order to succeed. As of 2019, however, your customer experience needs to be 続きを読む
7 いいね!
16 コメント
メンバー
2月 16日, 2024 08:02
As soon as a Revoperator is hired I would structure it
mbarba 2月 24日, 2022
The Revenue Operations Study Group is a public community group made up of HubSpot users, partners, and employees. It serves as your go-to destination for revenue operations (RevOps) discussions, events, and networking. Here 続きを読む
1 いいね!
0 コメント
mbarba 2月 16日, 2022
There are three core elements to any RevOps strategy:​​ Implementing systems that will collect the data you need to identify your company's opportunities for growth. ​Communicating those opportunities to company leaders 続きを読む
3 いいね!
13 コメント
メンバー
2月 16日, 2024 09:19
Post production demonstration and prior to closing. Quantifying into the conversion rates.
mbarba 2月 16日, 2022
When thinking about how to implement revenue operations, or RevOps, in your organization, it’s important to consider when or if you need to hire new team members. After all, you can’t move RevOps forward if no one is working on it! 続きを読む
3 いいね!
12 コメント
メンバー
2月 16日, 2024 08:39
Anticipated growth and gaps in skill sets. By skill sets required to execute. By asking prewritten questions for everyone.
mbarba 2月 16日, 2022
Many executives under-appreciate the work operations leaders perform. How do you communicate the value of your work and get buy-in from company leaders on your proposals? Share a story or technique in the comments b 続きを読む
6 いいね!
27 コメント
投稿者
4月 18日, 2024 17:42
I usually avoid long prose as executives today are busy and won’t read everything. Instead, small statements and graphical charts are used wheree...続きを読む
mbarba 2月 16日, 2022
You've probably heard it said a million times that data-driven decisions are the best decisions. However, creating and keeping good data isn’t always an easy thing to come by. There are three main areas you need to invest in 続きを読む
7 いいね!
35 コメント
参加者
4月 16日, 2024 15:57
Process definition: The overall step by step process that gets you to your company's objective. Data governance: Ensuring that you have clean and...続きを読む
mbarba 2月 16日, 2022
Revenue Operations, or RevOps, is integral to taking an inbound approach to business and speeding up your company’s flywheel. Why are those important? Let’s define terms first: Inbound is a method of attracting, e 続きを読む
13 いいね!
93 コメント
参加者
4月 17日, 2024 12:26
1. I reached out to a RevOps agency following a portal membership. They indicated upfront the revenue of companies they typically work (saving me tim...続きを読む
mbarba 2月 16日, 2022
Here at HubSpot, we define Revenue Operations, or RevOps, as the people, processes, systems, and data that control how your business generates revenue. That means that if you work at an organization that generates revenue, 続きを読む
16 いいね!
272 コメント
参加者
4月 17日, 2024 11:46
1. Jessica Head, Portland Oregon 2. I define RevOps as the critical connection point of sales, product, and marketing efforts. 3. I hope to learn...続きを読む
キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 
Members

HubFans

Are you a HubSpot enthusiast? Join our HubFans group to connect with your peers.