Feb 16, 2022 8:40 PM - edited Apr 1, 2022 10:11 AM
Revenue Operations, or RevOps, is integral to taking an inbound approach to business and speeding up your company’s flywheel.
Why are those important? Let’s define terms first:
When thinking about how to spin your company’s flywheel faster with RevOps, there are two important concepts to keep in mind:
Here’s what I’d love to hear:
Sep 21, 2022 6:10 AM - edited Sep 21, 2022 6:13 AM
1) Good customer experience resulting in growth: I managed a call centre. The consultants were inundated with leads, and the quality of their responses was poor and sporadic. We streamlined the feedback with communication feedback templates, which increased response times and the quality of the feedback given. No spelling errors, quick professional responses, etc - all resulted in being able to handle more leads, every month, in a more professional manner. We were also able to track the communications and response times better.
2) Poor customer experience: I have a security alarm in my house. The alarm kept sending a panic alarm to the control centre, which resulted in monthly additional costs (due to the high number of panic alarms going off in a single month). A consultant solved the problem when the realised there was a problem with the battery, which if replaced would not send the panic alarm signal or incur additional costs which ha to be reversed manually by staff or followed up on by an irritated customer
Aug 30, 2022 12:31 PM
Sales executives trying to sell to anyone that will have a conversation with them versus finding clients that we can partner with and providing mutually beneficial solutions
Aug 11, 2022 11:29 PM
Not-so-well-trained sales reps trying to sell only the SKUs that are easiest to sell is one of the frictions I've seen in many companies.
Aug 2, 2022 2:54 PM
n order to better serve our clients, we had to develop a standard operations procedure manual to guide with step by step, consistent tasks to be accomplished, which will contribute to the optimal satisfaction of the customers that we service and improve our process flow.
Aug 2, 2022 2:34 PM
In order to better serve our clients, we had to develop a standard operations procedure manual to guide with step by step, consistent tasks to be accomplished, which will contribute to the optimal satisfaction of the customers that we service and improve our process flow.
Aug 1, 2022 4:55 PM
1. Our company has grown faster and our revenue has grown exponentially in the last several years. We went from serving 244 clients in 2017 to 1,777 at the end of 2021. Yes, new customers have been a huge driving force behind that revenue increase, but so have increased the number of current customers enrolled in our non-core add-on services.
2. I really haven't experienced that too much, but my mom has in a company's inability to address customer concerns. When you scale, there is often a need to hire new people and even create new positions that were never needed before.
Jul 21, 2022 1:05 AM
Jul 20, 2022 12:33 PM
Jul 9, 2022 8:47 PM
Jul 7, 2022 7:25 AM
oustanding experience :really enjoy when companies have really simple registration process with required data only the email 🙂 - love this kind of companies
Poor experience :registration process with issues 😞
Jul 1, 2022 8:29 AM
Jun 29, 2022 11:43 AM
1. I was traveling with my young toddler and she was just not having it. I tried everything I knew to do to help calm her. A flight attendant gave us some grapes from her lunch and magically my toddler calmed down. This helped all the passengers have a wonderful flight and helped a frustrated mother overcome a difficult time.
2. I walked into a grocery store to buy a cake for my kid's birthday. I walked up to the bakery and the lady started to huff that I bothered her. I asked a few questions and then picked out a cake. She said I don't have time for this and walked away. A second employee came over and tried to help me. I asked for the manager and she said the first lady was her manager. I left without buying a cake.
Jun 29, 2022 1:14 AM
1. I believe I have seen the positive effects of customer services in the last position I was in. I noticed customers were happy and recommended the service we would offer.
2. The effects of poor customer service are something I have witnessed a lot. People seem to forget to listen to their customers and take everything they say into consideration. This is a big issue because word of mouth is very impactful.
Jun 23, 2022 7:15 PM
Amazing customer experience - After complaining about wrong delivery, customer service responded immediately and processed the refund right away with a special coupon to compensate for the inconvenience.
Poor customer experience - It takes too long or almost impossible to reach them over the phone and I had to send multiple emails/follow up before I finally received a reply.
Jun 14, 2022 5:04 PM
Coommunity managers that repsond to clients in a time efficient manner and with a sense of humor are amazing. One time during pandemic a food delivery app had issues with the ETA of delivery, the CM provided solutions and credited the customer affected. The credit was applied to their account and available for a second time use, guaranteeing a better experience the second time.
A financial insttitution was not time effective and made me go to the bank several times for the same issue, they were unable to provide a solution on the phone/email and I had to physically go into the office, this is a waste of time and energy.
Jun 11, 2022 3:20 AM
According to me, a great product backed with faster onboarding is a force and anything which is not in like with this is friction to create customer delight.
Jun 9, 2022 6:24 AM
Positive experience: Our customer success team is often mentioned as a differentiting factor to competitors. It is showing through referrals and increased customer engagement
Negtive experience: my personal experience with a SaaS company, when it comes to changing the type of product requested. Their inability of flexibility caused us to end business with them completely, instead of simply changing within their product offering
Jun 8, 2022 10:42 PM
Positive Experience - We recently purchased a new dishwasher. The installer arrived early, installed the dishwasher quickly and went above and beyond in cleanup and installation. We will go back to this company for additional appliances.
Negative Experience - We found a bug in a jar of spaghetti sauce. When we contacted the company, the response was delayed and not very heartfelt. We haven't purchased that brand of spaghetti sauce since that issue.
Jun 6, 2022 3:00 PM
Our biggest friction is generating quotes and completing security reviews in a timely manner for potential customers. We've made some human and technology investments to create more force than friction.
Jun 4, 2022 1:13 PM
Force: Hosting and Promoting Special Speakers on LinkedIn and Meetup
Force: Recomend Special Speakers for Tasks Performed Well on LinkedIn
May 31, 2022 9:49 AM
For is when a new resource is brought in to the team.
Friction is when there are either too many or not enough hand offs for the client experience.