Data Management & Reporting

vineemchi
Participant

REVENUE OPERATIONS 101

Hello Guys,

My name is Ebubechi and I would like to ask for resources to help me get started with the basic Rev Ops skills. I am eager and excited to learn. Thank you.

4 Replies 4
chris_remotish
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

REVENUE OPERATIONS 101

Hey there Ebubechi! I'm sorry for being so late to respond but I wanted to do my best to try and provide some resources for you as well outside of all the very important ones that have already been listed below. 🙂 

I'm not sure if you are a podcast listener, however, when I was trying to better acquaint myself with the RevOps world I was often unable to set a lot of time aside to read due to my schedule limitations. I found many great resources I could listen to assist me with this though. In case any of these are beneficial to you I wanted to be sure to share. Best of luck to you and can't wait to see the wonderful things you bring to the HubSpot community! 🙂  

The RevOps Show

RevOps Podcast

RevOps Show

Did this post help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

CHRIS GRIMMETT
HubSpot Strategy & Onboarding | RevOps Consulting

Connect with Me on LinkedIn

miguel_lage
Contributor | Elite Partner
Contributor | Elite Partner

REVENUE OPERATIONS 101

Hi @vineemchi !

Besides the series of videos suggested by @LWildman , check this videos:

https://youtu.be/AZke7TksNhk 

Also, if you don't, follow all RevPartners and Matt Bolian's content. If he hasn't talked about it, it most likely doesn't exist.

0 Upvotes
Aakar
Key Advisor

REVENUE OPERATIONS 101

Hi @vineemchi 

I'd suggest completing this RevOps Certification course.

Thanks.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost
LWildman
Contributor

REVENUE OPERATIONS 101

You can watch the 3-part RevOps Summer School that RevPartners put on. It was great!

https://events.hubspot.com/events/details/hubspot-hubspot-academy-presents-revops-with-hubspot-summe...