Data Management & Reporting

mbarba
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself.png

Hey there! I’m Mary Barba, HubSpot Academy’s revenue operations (RevOps) professor. Welcome to the Data Management & Reporting Study Group!

One of the best ways to learnData Management & Reporting is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other professionals just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of professionals to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

1. What's your current role?
  2. What industry do you currently work in?
  3. What excites you most about Data Management & Reporting?
  4. Do you have a favorite blog, podcast, video series, or newsletter that you would recommend to other professionals interested in Data Management & Reporting?
  5. Is there any new content that you’re working on right now?
  6. What are you hoping to get out of this study group?
761 Replies 761
IvelisseArroyo

Introduce Yourself!

1. What's your current role? I'm a Digital Marketing Ops Manager
  2. What industry do you currently work in? Health Benefits Insurance
  3. What excites you most about Data Management & Reporting? You can make informed decisions to achieve business goals.
  4. Do you have a favorite blog, podcast, video series, or newsletter that you would recommend to other professionals interested in Data Management & Reporting? Podcasts: B2B Growth and Ops Cast.
  5. Is there any new content that you’re working on right now? Not at this moment.
  6. What are you hoping to get out of this study group? Connect with other like-minded professionals. There's a diversity of industries where RevOps is applied differently. I find that interesting. 
0 Upvotes
CT26

Introduce Yourself!

1. What's your current role?
    Formerly VP Sales Ops. Looking for a landing spot
  2. What industry do you currently work in?
    None
  3. What excites you most about Data Management & Reporting?
    Knowledge really is power
  4. Do you have a favorite blog, podcast, video series, or newsletter that you would recommend to other professionals interested in Data Management & Reporting?
    Not yet
  5. Is there any new content that you’re working on right now?
    No
  6. What are you hoping to get out of this study group?
    I am looking to help those who are not used to an enterprise way of moving learn something new while they teach me some of the tools and nuance I may have not been exposed to along the way.
0 Upvotes
ADivekar2
Participant

Introduce Yourself!

1. What's your current role? Student at IIMB, a top indian bschool
  2. What industry do you currently work in? Aspire to work in an enterprise SaaS environment, previously worked on automotive products 🙂
  3. What excites you most about Data Management & Reporting? AI and its amazing ability to derive insights from data
  5. Is there any new content that you’re working on right now? I'm creating a few pitchdecks for prospective SaaS organisations that i aspire to work for!
  6. What are you hoping to get out of this study group? contextual insights
0 Upvotes
GMaiyo

Introduce Yourself!

1. What's your current role? Technical and Operations Director 
  2. What industry do you currently work in? Energy (e-Mobility)
  3. What excites you most about Data Management & Reporting? It helps in achieving data-driven decission making 
  4. Do you have a favorite blog, podcast, video series, or newsletter that you would recommend to other professionals interested in Data Management & Reporting? Not at the moment 
  5. Is there any new content that you’re working on right now? No
  6. What are you hoping to get out of this study group? To be able to to get skills to apply in day to day developement of RevOps techniques. 
0 Upvotes
KelLively

Introduce Yourself!

1. What's your current role? Manager of Customer Success
  2. What industry do you currently work in? Automotive CRM Technology 
  3. What excites you most about Data Management & Reporting? Projections and accountability for my team.
  4. Do you have a favorite blog, podcast, video series, or newsletter that you would recommend to other professionals interested in Data Management & Reporting? Looking for recommendations!
  5. Is there any new content that you’re working on right now? Working on reporting for my team.
  6. What are you hoping to get out of this study group? Empower myself and my team to utilize HS to the best of our abilities!
0 Upvotes
APhipps1

Introduce Yourself!

1. What's your current role? Head of Sales
  2. What industry do you currently work in? Digital Marketing
  3. What excites you most about Data Management & Reporting? Using data and reports to help drive results and success through repeating success and building best practices.
  4. Do you have a favorite blog, podcast, video series, or newsletter that you would recommend to other professionals interested in Data Management & Reporting? Not at the moment but always looking for recommendations!
  5. Is there any new content that you’re working on right now?  Not at this moment.
  6. What are you hoping to get out of this study group?Share ideas and best practice.
0 Upvotes
Drake_Senter

Introduce Yourself!

Hi all! Spending some time to invest in myself as I go through the RevOps Hubspot Certification. 

1. What's your current role? Director of RevOps 
  2. What industry do you currently work in? SaaS
  3. What excites you most about Data Management & Reporting? Being able to provide business insights to anyone at the company at any given moment is a huge win for me and my team.
  4. Do you have a favorite blog, podcast, video series, or newsletter that you would recommend to other professionals interested in Data Management & Reporting? I enjoy listening to "Operations" by Sean Lane (formerly of Drift).
  5. Is there any new content that you’re working on right now? Not at this moment.
  6. What are you hoping to get out of this study group? Hoping to connect with indivuals I wouldn't otherwise get to connect with through LinkedIn.
LBrayRevOps24
Participant

Introduce Yourself!

Hi Drake, hopefully we can connect, are you new to Hubspot as a CRM? I am, so hoping to find like-minded rev ops people. 

Drake_Senter

Introduce Yourself!

Hey LBray! Yes, I'm new-ish to Hubspot as a CRM since Oct '23. Been using
Salesforce for the prior 2.5 years before that. Happy to connect on
Linkedin if you send an invite!
LBrayRevOps24
Participant

Introduce Yourself!

Fab, invite sent.
LBrayRevOps24
Participant

Introduce Yourself!

Hi, I'm Lauren Bray, based in Brentwood, Uk. Used to SFDC and joined a business that uses Hubspot, so need to upskill myself - fast! Happy to connect with people to learn hubspot. 

• What's your current role? Rev Ops manager
  • What industry do you currently work in? Ccaas
  • What excites you most about Data Management & Reporting? understanding the business 
  • Do you have a favorite blog, podcast, video series, or newsletter that you would recommend to other professionals interested in Data Management & Reporting? No
  • Is there any new content that you’re working on right now? Revenue Playbook
  • What are you hoping to get out of this study group? Share how to learn Hubspot

0 Upvotes
HOkon2

Introduce Yourself!

Hi, I'm Hannah. Over the years, I have developed strong communication skills and extensive experience in customer service. I have a solid understanding of office procedures, administration, marketing, teamwork, and leadership. With a keen eye for detail, I strive to provide exceptional service and support to clients. Now, as a business development officer for a Saas company, I'm interested in the effective management and application of data to achieve greater results and to scale up. I am eager to contribute my skills, and enthusiastic about new opportunities and learning new skills.

0 Upvotes
JVainikainen

Introduce Yourself!

Hi, I’m Janne. I have CS background and now I’m working as a COO for a SaaS company. Looking into RevOps to scale up our operations.

LBrayRevOps24
Participant

Introduce Yourself!

Hi Janne, Welcome, I am Lauren, new to using HS, hoping to connect with like-minded people. I have recently joined a Evaluagent in the UK. 

Greeneyesin
Contributor

Introduce Yourself!

Hello- this is Alex Nejako.  I have been working in Marketing for over 25 years across a number of roles and have been a  local HubSpot Administrator and Marketer since 2017.  Happy to  be here and learn more!

0 Upvotes
Gowtham1310

Introduce Yourself!

Hi there, Its me Gowtham, I have background working couple of years experience in data management and reporting in business intelligence firm. Glad to know you all. Now I am pursuing my MBA Marketing Analytics as my concentration. I'd like to extend my knowledge in Revenue operations and potentially focusing to position myself in a

revops role.

0 Upvotes
HCodeshree

Introduce Yourself!

hey there its me Esita

im a student 

0 Upvotes
AMBowen

Introduce Yourself!

Hi I am Alison. I have a background in Partner / Sales Operations and am currently looking at a more RevOps role to switch into, and wanted to understand more about HubSpot. Data accuracy and availability has been one of the biggest problems with my job in the last 10 years so I am looking at ensuring I am up to date before moving on. 

0 Upvotes
AntonAmandus

Introduce Yourself!

My name is Anton.  I'm working as a partnership lead in AI industry, generally in chatbot development and implementation. My role is closely connected with sales and requires a high level of data management and reporting not only within the company but for partners as well. I'm excited about data management because it's the only way for proper decisions based on sales-data.

0 Upvotes
ABodkay

Introduce Yourself!

Hi,

My name is Aniket, and I work as an Account Management at a SaaS startup. I often interact with Sales & Customer Success Leaders facing challenges that RevOps could solve. I'm considering pivoting to a Rev Ops role and am eager to catch up on the latest in this field.

If there are any other communities I must join, I'd really appreciate your recommendations!

0 Upvotes