Data Management & Reporting

mbarba
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself.png

Hey there! I’m Mary Barba, HubSpot Academy’s revenue operations (RevOps) professor. Welcome to the Data Management & Reporting Study Group!

One of the best ways to learnData Management & Reporting is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other professionals just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of professionals to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

1. What's your current role?
  2. What industry do you currently work in?
  3. What excites you most about Data Management & Reporting?
  4. Do you have a favorite blog, podcast, video series, or newsletter that you would recommend to other professionals interested in Data Management & Reporting?
  5. Is there any new content that you’re working on right now?
  6. What are you hoping to get out of this study group?
761 Replies 761
GPerrigo
Participant

Introduce Yourself!

Hello,

My name is Garrett.

1. I'm currently a Revenue Operations Manager.
  2. I work in Telecom. 
  3. Working with many different teams and being cross-functional and facilitating change.
  4. Revgenius Mag
  5. Working on NPS and Lead Scoring Currently
  6. Insight on projects other RevOps leaders are leading right now
0 Upvotes
SBenjaminifara

Introduce Yourself!

Hi

0 Upvotes
ashrafulrabbi

Introduce Yourself!

I'm Kazi Ashraful Hoque Rabbi. I'm a post graduate student. I have done my major from Rajshahi University which is located in Rajshahi,  Bangladesh. 

Johnn_Champ
Participant

Introduce Yourself!

Hello Everyone, My name is John Ogabu from Nigeria

1. People's Operations Analyst

2. Financial Institution

3. The ability to collaborate with different teams, understand their ways of working and being a change.

4. None yet, just starting out.

5. Robotic Process Automation

6. Meet like minds and learn more from Individuals, as everyone has something special within them.

0 Upvotes
ZMmamo

Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone, my name is zerubabel am from Ethiopia 

1. My role is in the delivery company as an operation manager 

2. my industry is logistics and delivery platform 

3. I'm excited about a holistic, process-driven approach to growing my business.

4. not yet, but i'd love to watch some.

5. no not yet.

6. I'm hoping to get best practices and support from other group members

0 Upvotes
mgarcia_revriv
Participant | Elite Partner

Introduce Yourself!

Hi All!

I'm Michele Garcia, from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I'm a Revenue Technologist at Instrumental Group (HubSpot Elite Partner). RevOps is part of my daily professional life as I'm always focused on doing my best to solve for the client.

I'm looking for content recommendations about RevOps (books, podcasts, articles, etc), so please get in touch if you know any! I also hope to contribute to the community in any way I can.

Brenner
Key Advisor

Introduce Yourself!

Hey everyone! 

My name is Brenner, I’m marketing and sales manager at Gestão em Dados. Our industry is about growth Ops. 

I’m so excite to learn more about RevOps, especially Sales Ops. 

I don’t know about some RevOps book, podcast or other content (I’ll read suggestions here). I’m working on Product Marketing to launch a product in Brazil on HubSpot.

I hope to gain more knowledge about RevOps and learn how I use in my company. 

Brenner Natal

HubSpot Consultant | Inbound Marketer

--------------------------------------------------

Se a minha resposta te ajudou, por gentileza, clique no botão: " Aceitar como solução ".
Ainda com dúvidas? Responda a minha postagem para que possamos continuar te ajudando!
Obrigado por postar na comunidade da HubSpot! .

0 Upvotes
ielbert81

Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone, my name is Ilya Elbert, and I'm the CEO of ALL I.T.

1. My role is the owner/ceo

2. my industry is i.t. field services a subset niche of I.t. support

3. I'm excited about a holistic, process driven approach to growing my business.

4. not yet, but i'd love to watch some.

5. no not yet.

6. I'm hoping to get best practices and support from other group members

0 Upvotes
Eloy

Introduce Yourself!

1 - Marketing project manager

2- SaaS, Social Media 

3- Interconnectedness of large scale operations

4- No

5- Also no

6- Basic intro to Revenue Operations

0 Upvotes
CatherineByerly

Introduce Yourself!

Hi everyone!

I'm Catherine -- the Director of Marketing Strategy at SalesAmp, a Marketing and Sales Enablement agency. 

The first time I heard of the concept of RevOps I knew this is where the future was. I started out in realtime operations at Citibank before I got into marketing, so it just made sense. 

Looking forward to HubSpot's training on it, and looking forward to hearing everyone's perspective in this group!

Catherine 

0 Upvotes
ohheysamcarey
Participant

Introduce Yourself!

My name is Sam Carey and work at www.petalfast.com . I am there Director of Digital. We are a sales and marketing agency in the cannabis industry. I'm hoping to gain more education on ways Hubspot can help us make more money faster.

0 Upvotes
KClancy9

Introduce Yourself!

Hi All!! I am Krista Clancy a Sales Admin that works in the staffing industry. I have been starting to dabble more and more into the RevOps side of the house and I love the versatility of the industry. I am just now starting so I haven't had a chance yet to get into RevOps podcasts as of yet. Currently we are conducting a contract audit so any help or tips would be awesome. I am hoping to gain some more knowledge and connections within the Rev Ops community to grow my career.

0 Upvotes
AGilson
Participant

Introduce Yourself!

Hi HubSpot Professionals!

My name is Allison Gilson and this month I started a new role as a Revenue Operations Manager for a company in the financial services industry.

1. What's your current role? Revenue Operations Manager
  2. What industry do you currently work in? Finance and Consulting
  3. What excites you most about RevOps? RevOps excited me because it allows me to be a pivitol contributor to business strategies by reccommending solutions to maximize potential revenue. 
  4. Do you have a favorite blog, podcast, video series, or newsletter that you would recommend to other RevOps professionals? I love watching Kyle Jepson's videos on LinkedIn. 
  5. Is there any new content that you’re working on right now? Currently, I'm working on revenue forecasting.
  6. What are you hoping to get out of this study group? In this group I am hopeing to broaden my network of revenue operations professionals. I'd also love to hear from others how they are using HubSpot - what's working and what's not.
RPeraza

Introduce Yourself!

Hello, my name is Rosa, I work for a start up tech company. If anyone has any suggestions for books or podcast on RevOps, I'm all ears! thanks!

0 Upvotes
dmartinhaCom

Introduce Yourself!

Hi Rosa and welcome.   Checkout anything from this guy.  This one is a 3 part webeinar.  You should be able to find the other 2 parts pretty easy.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZke7TksNhk

IngunzaSumaran

Introduce Yourself!

1: Soy Trabajador 2:Trabajo en la industria minera 3: Que los cursos son gratis 4: por el momento no tengo 5:no ninguno 6: resultados muy buenos 

0 Upvotes
ARamirez8

Introduce Yourself!

Hi. I'm Minn, assisting customers in the IT industry. With RevOps, you get to understand and realize more
how important your role is plus you learn strategies on how you can do better to contribute to your company's success.

0 Upvotes
KWeaver32
Participant

Introduce Yourself!

Hi! I am Kaylee Weaver currently the Revenue Guru for Executive Workspace in the DFW area in Texas. This is a new industry that has recently popped up within the past 7 years that leases offices to clients whether they be lawyers who arent partnered, counselors, or work from home employees who need away from the chaos at home we have them covered! I was previously a nurse so any business oporations or revenue is completely new to me, that is why I am so excited for RevOps to educate me so that I can excel in my career. I definitely love the Goal Digger podcast! I am actually working on new content for our training on retention tips for our employees to use towards our clients. I am hoping to get a broader network of friends and accountability partners from this study group as well as increase my all around knowledge base 🙂 

0 Upvotes
MRegal
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

Introduce Yourself!

Hi! My name is Michelle. I'm the Technical Delivery Manager for Carabiner Group, a Professional Services firm that specializes in RevOps consulting and tech stack support. I'm really excited to learn about RevOps as a solution to the customer lifecycle problems I've seen throughout my career. My favorite podcast for learning RevOps is The Revenue Engine.

JonTemplin
Participant

Introduce Yourself!

Hi. My name is Jonathan. I'm a Sales Operations Manager. I work in the Education Technology industry. I love being able to improve inefficiencies. If I or someone on my team have to do something rote and repetitive multiple times, I enjoy thinking about how I could automate it, making it simple to repeat. I'm quite new to the RevOps field, so I'm still not very familiar with any of the resources out there to support Ops folks. I'm just hoping to learn more about RevOps, and how to better support our sales, marketing, and customer support teams.

LTomlinson

Introduce Yourself!

My name is Laura and I am the Sales Ops Manager. I work in the online/app industry and currently have a team of 4 Sales Operations people.
What excites me most about RevOps is the data and the spreadsheets. I love to be organised, I love a good spreadsheet and I love a good process that saves time and is easy to follow.

My favorite podcast is Cameron Herold Second in Command podcast for COO's. I'mm not looking to be a COO myself at this time but his podcast and advice for operations is amazing.

Right now I am working on growing my team and improving our current processes so we can expand into other areas of the business.

I am hoping to expand my knowledge and skills from this group 🙂