Reporting & Analytics

MikeC
Participant

Website Activity Report

SOLVE

Hi,

I've just switched from Marketo which had a report function showing which web pages contacts had visited over any given period of time e.g. yesterday. This was great as the Sales team could see who was interested in what at this moment in time.

Is there the ability to set up something similar in HubSpot? (I'm using HubSpot Professional).

Many thanks,

Mike

2 Accepted solutions
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Website Activity Report

SOLVE

Hi @MikeC,

There are a couple of ways to see what you are looking for if I am understanding correctly.

First, if an individual completes a form it will track their entire history and the pages that they view, provided they are viewing them from that same computer. To get there, just click on the contact record and make sure that there is a check box next to "Page Views" in marketing.

The second way you can see this is in the prospects report, which will show activity of website users based on their network location, even if they haven't filled out a form. To see this you'll have to set up your CRM . Once you are there there is a nav item called Sales Tools. In the dropdown you will see "Prospects". By hovering over the name field a preview button will pop up. If you click that you will see info about the company as well as which page views. I would recommend using the filter to the left so that you are viewing them by a certain time period. Additionally you can filter out incredibly high pageviews/visitors counts as thees are most likely bots, not humans. You have other filtering options to the left which will allow you to tailor the list to suit your needs (or the sales team).

Let me know if you'd like to chat about this further offline, I am happy to do so.

Have a good one!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

MikeC
Solution
Participant

Website Activity Report

SOLVE

Hi @Josh

Thanks for your response. A timely update to HubSpot dashboard has now given me exactly what I need as can now filter the Returning Contacts report to "yesterday".

Mike

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Josh
Solution

Website Activity Report

SOLVE

Hi @MikeC,

There are a couple of ways to see what you are looking for if I am understanding correctly.

First, if an individual completes a form it will track their entire history and the pages that they view, provided they are viewing them from that same computer. To get there, just click on the contact record and make sure that there is a check box next to "Page Views" in marketing.

The second way you can see this is in the prospects report, which will show activity of website users based on their network location, even if they haven't filled out a form. To see this you'll have to set up your CRM . Once you are there there is a nav item called Sales Tools. In the dropdown you will see "Prospects". By hovering over the name field a preview button will pop up. If you click that you will see info about the company as well as which page views. I would recommend using the filter to the left so that you are viewing them by a certain time period. Additionally you can filter out incredibly high pageviews/visitors counts as thees are most likely bots, not humans. You have other filtering options to the left which will allow you to tailor the list to suit your needs (or the sales team).

Let me know if you'd like to chat about this further offline, I am happy to do so.

Have a good one!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

Renegade
Top Contributor

Website Activity Report

SOLVE

"...just click on the contact record and make sure that there is a check box next to "Page Views" in marketing"

I see no "marketing" section in a contact record, and no "page views" option to check.

MikeC
Solution
Participant

Website Activity Report

SOLVE

Hi @Josh

Thanks for your response. A timely update to HubSpot dashboard has now given me exactly what I need as can now filter the Returning Contacts report to "yesterday".

Mike

0 Upvotes