Reporting & Analytics

julieclarkebush
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Report help

SOLVE
Report help.

I'm looking for the best way to find which ads convert the most qualified leads. We're using adwords. I can find plenty of ways to find conversion rates for customers but not MQL. I'm open to getting the adwords add on if needed. Suggestions?

Feedback: I can't enter a subject on mobile. The subject field is hidden behind the menu.
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Report help

SOLVE

Hey @julieclarkebush @Samantha_Alford thanks for contributing, I know a lot of customers have this query.

Out of the box you can use the Sources Report to gind out how well your paid search ads are performing through the amount of traffic generated by ad clicks. Sources Report buckets visit from paid search ads that are either automatically identified by HubSpot or set by your own tracking URLs. 

If you navigate to Reports > Sources Report and click on Paid Search you'll be able to view visits, conversions and contacts from your paid ad campaigns. If you click on Contacts you can create a new list and then apply the Lifecycle Stage = Marketing Qualified Lead to filte the list down.

With this said, the HubSpot Ads add-on makes it much easier to keep an eye on both and to correlate the results of campaigns across channels. The tool allows you to create ads in Ad Words, track conversions and optimize. Have you had the chance to trial this product?

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Report help

SOLVE

Hey @julieclarkebush @Samantha_Alford thanks for contributing, I know a lot of customers have this query.

Out of the box you can use the Sources Report to gind out how well your paid search ads are performing through the amount of traffic generated by ad clicks. Sources Report buckets visit from paid search ads that are either automatically identified by HubSpot or set by your own tracking URLs. 

If you navigate to Reports > Sources Report and click on Paid Search you'll be able to view visits, conversions and contacts from your paid ad campaigns. If you click on Contacts you can create a new list and then apply the Lifecycle Stage = Marketing Qualified Lead to filte the list down.

With this said, the HubSpot Ads add-on makes it much easier to keep an eye on both and to correlate the results of campaigns across channels. The tool allows you to create ads in Ad Words, track conversions and optimize. Have you had the chance to trial this product?

julieclarkebush

Report help

SOLVE

@roisinkirby

I did it! I made the report! It gives me the First Conversion. Which is pretty close. 

Do you know if there's a way to pin point which ad the first converion came from?

Thank you! Julie

julieclarkebush

Report help

SOLVE

Thank you rosinkirby.

So before this, I need to make sure the MQL data is making it from Salesforce to HubSpot. 

We are using the ad trial right now which we will probably keep. All of our ad campaigns are already set up in AdWords. So how do I do this in the Ad add-on? 

I'll mention we have an Enterprise account. I think it has more reporting options. 

0 Upvotes
Samantha_Alford
Top Contributor

Report help

SOLVE

Thanks @roisinkirby, that is awesome! I just love this application more and more! I haven't tried the ads Addons and although I'm super tempted to install the trial now, I'm heading to #INBOUND in a week and might miss out on some days of the trial so perhaps will do it when I return. Thanks for the suggestion!

Samantha Alford
Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
0 Upvotes
Samantha_Alford
Top Contributor

Report help

SOLVE

Great question. I'd love to know if there's a way to do this also.

thanks for asking 🙂

Samantha Alford
Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!