Reporting & Analytics

toyber

How can i make hubspot crm Integration with google analytics?

SOLVE

Hi!

I'm using hubspot crm and hubspot forms/landing pages, and i would like to view data from CRM in my google analytics account? 

How can i make the integration and view the Data?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @toyber at this time there is no integration between the HubSpot CRM and Google Analytics.

As a website analytics tools Google Analytics relies on the data it retrieves from web domains, via an embed code. So while you can integrate Google Analytics with the HubSpot Marketing & Website tools this is not possible with the CRM.

Could you provide some further detail on exactly how you would like these two products to work with eachother? I'd be interested to see if there are alternative or more custom solutions out there for you.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @toyber at this time there is no integration between the HubSpot CRM and Google Analytics.

As a website analytics tools Google Analytics relies on the data it retrieves from web domains, via an embed code. So while you can integrate Google Analytics with the HubSpot Marketing & Website tools this is not possible with the CRM.

Could you provide some further detail on exactly how you would like these two products to work with eachother? I'd be interested to see if there are alternative or more custom solutions out there for you.

0 Upvotes