Reporting & Analytics

SColeman9
Participant

"Form Name" comes up blank in Reports and Lists

SOLVE

We have numerous marketing forms but only one seems to populate when I create a contact based list or report to show "Form Name". This property is blank in all cases but one. I've also created a workflow which timestamps a form submission (e.g. demos) if the form name is known; yet, when I create a report, based on the workflow, with "Form Name" known, it will show blanks in that field.  Please advise.  Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
DSharma02
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @SColeman9 ,

Diagnosing this issue without accessing the account is a bit difficult, as it might be a backend issue. If the forms have been created in the account, their names should reflect in the reports and lists. Please ensure you are applying the correct filters. If the problem persists, it's best to connect with HubSpot support if you have a paid account.

Hope this helps!
Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
DSharma02
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @SColeman9 ,

Diagnosing this issue without accessing the account is a bit difficult, as it might be a backend issue. If the forms have been created in the account, their names should reflect in the reports and lists. Please ensure you are applying the correct filters. If the problem persists, it's best to connect with HubSpot support if you have a paid account.

Hope this helps!
Thanks.

0 Upvotes
SColeman9
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks for responding - I think I figured out my issue