Reporting & Analytics

kinetiknz
メンバー

hubspot trackingmenu in gmail left tab?

解決

Hi there. The first time I installed hubspot (chrome) to track emails, I had a hubspot menu added to the gmail links. 

I installed it again recently, and I don't have the menu. I can't find the page that shows how many times emails have been read and by who. I still get notifications, but if i click the notification, it opens the related email, I was expecting it to take me to the summary page. 

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
relabidin
解決策
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hi @kinetiknz,

I am not entirely sure what you are expecting to see. How long ago was it when you first installed the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension?

I am not sure what the left tab in Gmail is that you are referring to, but the page that shows how many times your email have been read and by who is your Notification Screen, which you can access by clicking the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension icon in the upper right-hand corner of your browser.

Rami

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
1件の返信
relabidin
解決策
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hi @kinetiknz,

I am not entirely sure what you are expecting to see. How long ago was it when you first installed the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension?

I am not sure what the left tab in Gmail is that you are referring to, but the page that shows how many times your email have been read and by who is your Notification Screen, which you can access by clicking the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension icon in the upper right-hand corner of your browser.

Rami

0 いいね!