Reporting & Analytics

kinetiknz
Membre

hubspot trackingmenu in gmail left tab?

Résolue

Hi there. The first time I installed hubspot (chrome) to track emails, I had a hubspot menu added to the gmail links. 

I installed it again recently, and I don't have the menu. I can't find the page that shows how many times emails have been read and by who. I still get notifications, but if i click the notification, it opens the related email, I was expecting it to take me to the summary page. 

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
relabidin
Solution
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Résolue

Hi @kinetiknz,

I am not entirely sure what you are expecting to see. How long ago was it when you first installed the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension?

I am not sure what the left tab in Gmail is that you are referring to, but the page that shows how many times your email have been read and by who is your Notification Screen, which you can access by clicking the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension icon in the upper right-hand corner of your browser.

Rami

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
1 Réponse
relabidin
Solution
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Résolue

Hi @kinetiknz,

I am not entirely sure what you are expecting to see. How long ago was it when you first installed the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension?

I am not sure what the left tab in Gmail is that you are referring to, but the page that shows how many times your email have been read and by who is your Notification Screen, which you can access by clicking the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension icon in the upper right-hand corner of your browser.

Rami

0 Votes