Reporting & Analytics

LWinzar
Participant

custom behavioural events - attribution

SOLVE

I'm using custom behavioural events to track specific actions performed on my website (via an alternative solution) and want to know if this is having an impact on overall leads created.

Has anyone create an attribution report using custom behavioural events? I've read all documentation I can find but havent managed to find how this can be done.

Thanks

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LWinzar,

The custom behavioral events you set up don't show up by default in attribution report, you need to unhide them first.

Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report > Attribution > Contact create > Create a new report from scratch.

Scroll to the very bottom of the left sidebar and click Customize your interaction types:

karstenkoehler_0-1674711390836.png

Instead of the above steps, you can also navigate to Settings > Tracking & Analytics > Attribution > Revenue attribution.

On this page, scroll down. At the very bottom you should see custom behavioral events with a switch that is set to off. After enabling them, they should be available to you in the report.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LWinzar,

The custom behavioral events you set up don't show up by default in attribution report, you need to unhide them first.

Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report > Attribution > Contact create > Create a new report from scratch.

Scroll to the very bottom of the left sidebar and click Customize your interaction types:

karstenkoehler_0-1674711390836.png

Instead of the above steps, you can also navigate to Settings > Tracking & Analytics > Attribution > Revenue attribution.

On this page, scroll down. At the very bottom you should see custom behavioral events with a switch that is set to off. After enabling them, they should be available to you in the report.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

LWinzar
Participant

SOLVE

thanks! I dont suppose you have any experience in building these attribution reports with custom behavioural events?! 

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LWinzar, I do, are you asking because you're looking for support?

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
LWinzar
Participant

SOLVE

yes.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LWinzar, unfortunately I'm currently fully booked – @christopher-RVO @danmoyle @franksteiner79, how about you, are you able to support? 🙂

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Thanks for the tag @PamCotton 😊 

I bow to the answer wizard @karstenkoehler here, @LWinzar. He's got you. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @LWinzar, thank you for posting in our Community!

I would like to invite our top experts to this conversation @christopher-RVO @franksteiner79 @danmoyle any recommendations for the @LWinzar matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !