Reporting & Analytics

GuyA
Colaborador

“campaign path” report for each contact

resolver

Hey everyone,

We want to a report that will shows us what campaigns each contact joined so far. Meaning, if the lead Guy Alf joined 2 webinars and downloaded a whitepaper (assuming for each of those “touches” we have a different campaign), I want to see a report that shows me that.

Do you know how to create it, or something similar?

Thanks

Guy

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
GuyA
Solución
Colaborador

resolver

Hi,

i got a reply and a good suggestion from support: please mind it's still takes a lot of work:

1. create a checkbox field (not in forms) and add as an option all your campaigns

2. reate smart list for each campaign

3 . create automation (workflow) for each campaign - once someone is in the list, opt-in the relevant checkbox for this contact.

hope this works.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
Crystal_Hopper
Asesor destacado

resolver

Following! Because I've had this question also. 

Other than creating my own swimlane diagrams and keeping offline of what campaigns are in play I have not thought of a solution to this question. I would also need to know at one point in time, what campaigns were active that a lead might have interacted with.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.
0 Me gusta
GuyA
Solución
Colaborador

resolver

Hi,

i got a reply and a good suggestion from support: please mind it's still takes a lot of work:

1. create a checkbox field (not in forms) and add as an option all your campaigns

2. reate smart list for each campaign

3 . create automation (workflow) for each campaign - once someone is in the list, opt-in the relevant checkbox for this contact.

hope this works.

0 Me gusta