• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
SERDROHAN on March 14, 2024
I would like to send visitors to a third-party quote tool as my CTA for a landing page. The challenge that I’m having is that I need to grab the utm parameters from page visit and send it through the CTA button click to the tool. The utm informa read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
March 15, 2024 07:29
Hi @SERDROHAN , Great question, thanks for asking the Community! I'd like to share this article that might be of interest: " Auto-populate form ...read more
JDaugherty8 on November 21, 2023
I am newish to HubSpot, but come from extensive Marketo use and am continually frustrated things I can't do - like track ungated file downloads. Am I missing something? I saw the Gary workaround and that doesn't apply to me, 2/3 of the content I ha read more
November 27, 2023 10:14
Hey Jigar, While that might work for sales docs that have been shared with specifically-created links, this does not help at all when trying to track...read more
SebScheuer on September 27, 2023
Hi, we are setting up 3-4 main KPIs for each specific role in our organisation, especially now in the marketing team. I am interested in hearing which ones you selected and how you set up the reporting infrastructure. Are you using Hubspot repor read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
September 27, 2023 09:43
Good catch: Content Marketeer (Both strategist and producer) Demand Generation Manager (Focuses on distribution of content, but not paid acquisitio...read more
Solved
DBrown3190 on April 06, 2023
Hi, I'm looking at one of my campaigns and I'm seeing I have Other Campaign as the Source, but then I'm seeing other that have Paid Social and Paid Search as the Source. For paid, we always select Other Campaign and then add our own utm_sou read more
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Partner
April 06, 2023 12:00
Hey @DBrown3190 , thanks for reaching out! HubSpot has a very specific way that they track and atrribute source channels — here is the Knowle...read more
Solved
lucascarabajal on March 31, 2023
Hi! Is is possible to track all UTM parameters of a contact? Right now, I'm able to track the first & last UTM adding those fields to my forms but I need to track the intermediate parameters. Best regards,
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide | Partner
March 31, 2023 12:02
Check out this great walkthrough of how to set this up. https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Tips-Tricks-Best-Practices/How-to-pass-UTM-parameters-to-Hu...read more
Solved
JovanaJankovic on September 29, 2021
Hello dear colleagues, I am encountering problems with my Tag Manager. I am not the person who installed Tag in the first place, so I am not quite sure where is the mistake here. First Problem First of all, when I check my website with L read more
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor
October 01, 2021 08:24
I would agree with @Aakar on this. You need to get into the code and remove the tag manager you don't have access to from the source code. Once yo...read more
Solved
Kiim on August 02, 2021
Hi there, I'm searching for a report where I can see the source of the visitors on ALL my Landing pages (but not websites). Unfortunately all I can find is one for the overall website and of course the analytics for single landing pages but n read more
Accepted Solution
Contributor | Diamond Partner
August 02, 2021 12:51
Hi @Kiim , If i'm understanding your question correctly I think what you're looking for is under Reports > Analytics Tools > Traffic An...read more
Solved
cbung on April 23, 2021
I created our first Landing Page. I have shared the URL link and it has been clicked on several times. Within the Landing Page are additional links to click and those have all been clicked on as well but there is zero Performance showing up for th read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
April 24, 2021 01:15
Hi @cbung , Analytics and metrics on the page dashboard and your website analytics tools will update every 20-30 minutes , see here . Could ...read more
LoraBergeron on March 09, 2021
I have a Hubspot email which points to a Hubspot Landing page with a URL that pulls information within a contact's properties, to populate what is presented on the webpage. (query string) Here is an example of the link : https://constellation- read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
March 11, 2021 13:32
Ok, thank you. I was really hoping someone in the community would have work around.
Solved
JessieBumgarner on January 13, 2021
I have 6 different landing pages utilizing the same form. I want to show in a report form submissions by page. Is this possible? If so, can someone help me out on how to configure the report? Thank you!
0 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
January 15, 2021 01:26
Hey @rachelbjordan , Makes perfect sense and I'd love that, too. As far as I know, it's currently not doable in HubSpot. There is a Hub...read more
Solved
michaelgood on March 20, 2017
I have created a lead flow and on the thank you page I have put another page link. On that page their are several links in which I want to track clicks. Earlier I think I was tracking clicks as well but now I see only viewed pages. What to do h read more
Accepted Solution
HubSpot Alumni
June 20, 2017 13:47
Hi @michaelgood , it is not actually possible to track link clicks on your website with the free version of HubSpot alone. There are a few options i...read more
Solved
RobSommers on January 11, 2017
The current landing page and email sections on HubSpot's Marketing tool only display 15 pages/emails at a time. Is there a way to increase this number? I know you can manipulate the display by searches, folders, etc., but sometimes I'd just like read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
January 11, 2017 16:33
Hi @RobSommers , For landing pages, if you're looking at the "Manage" section, I do not believe that is a possibility. If you are looking at the...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.