• Plus de mentions Jaime
Statut
Tout
  • Tout
  • Résolues
  • Non résolue(s)
  • Sans réponses
ZestDeveloper le Septembre 20, 2020
Can we use UTM parameters to smart change words on the page? E.g. could we use example.com/example?campaign=Rick+Rule+Interview for the headline of the page to say "Want access to the Rick Rule Interview?"
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Septembre 21, 2020 05:36
Hello, Unfortunately I do not think we can do that with the utms in a Hubspot page. You can maybe create smart changes like this by using the con...Lire la suite
glabat le Septembre 18, 2020
Hi, I have a question, I'm using AdWords + analytics and Hubspot. The problem, we've been having discrepancy in the contact form submissions (I think what probably happens here, Hubspot attributed in another channel the conversions) I have link Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
1 Réponse
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Septembre 21, 2020 05:18
Hi @glabat , Thanks for reaching out. I want to tag in some thought leaders to see if they can assist with this. Hi @ndwilliams3 @alyss...Lire la suite
Résolues
LukasBras le Septembre 17, 2020
Hi everyone, So I'm struggling to create a lead nurturing report so I could see all of my needed metrics weekly. Can you include workflows or campaigns in reports? I'd like to see which workflows or which emails in a campaign generated conversions Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
3 Réponses
Accepted Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions
Septembre 17, 2020 06:43
Hi @LukasBras , As far as I know it's currently not possible to report on workflows but there is a workaround. If you associate workflows or ...Lire la suite
Résolues
yplow le Août 28, 2020
Hi guy, I have asked my web developer to insert the Hubspot tracking code on my company website, we have 2 different one, which i believe i need to only use one tracking code. However when i check out the traffic analysis report, it does not separat Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
3 Réponses
Accepted Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions
Août 28, 2020 08:32
Hi @yplow , Analytics should be shared, yes. Here are two older threads on the same topic that provide more context: https://community....Lire la suite
Annie-L le Août 07, 2020
I'm trying to create a funnel report based on specific properties and map their progression. For example, we have a lead source property that captures how we got the customer. Can I run a funnel conversion report based on all lead sources in the sam Lire la suite
4 Mentions J'aime
4 Réponses
Participant
Septembre 05, 2023 07:38
Seems that the possibility to create a funnel report based on specific properties and map their progression still does not exist, would be great th...Lire la suite
JaimeB le Juillet 28, 2020
Hi everyone, I have been doing individual state targeted campaigns. I would like to build a dashboard with a report for each state so we can campare recipient opens, clicks, click through rates Each state campaign is recieving 7 emails. I see t Lire la suite
1 Mention J'aime
5 Réponses
Contributeur de premier rang
Juillet 31, 2020 13:39
Hi Jamie, I don't believe this can be done in HubSpot itself. I'd be happy to show you how MethodData can help you if you'd like? My email i...Lire la suite
Résolues
Eliza1 le Juillet 16, 2020
Hi! How can I track not only the number of seccions but also the exact pages that were visited. For example, a user visited domain.com/integrations, and Hubspot will show me the report that the /integrations page was visited. I use the integration Lire la suite
1 Mention J'aime
1 Réponse
Accepted Solution
Conseiller clé
Juillet 16, 2020 07:49
Hi Eliza, IF youu are using segments in lists/reports for multiple contacts you will only be able to see the pages visited in aggrigate, this is be...Lire la suite
RichL le Juillet 02, 2020
How do we get notifications sent to the each persons email on their unique UTM submission? So when a form is submitted, I would like the unique owner of that UTM to recieve an email notification.
0 Mention J'aime
1 Réponse
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Juillet 06, 2020 01:48
Hi @RichL , Depending if or in which property you store the UTM information you can trigger a workflow based on the form submission and the UT...Lire la suite
Résolues
WalterNienhuis le Juin 18, 2020
What is the best practice for being able to track CTA clicks in Google Analytics? We are currently using UTM links to attribute revenue back to the source in Google Analytics. We would also love to use the CTA button feature in hubspot to be able Lire la suite
Accepted Solution
Conseiller clé
Juin 23, 2020 07:48
Ok so you can create a unique UTM for each CTA and place it inside and this way you can track each click back to it's specific CTA. Hope this solves...Lire la suite
Billsen le Juin 05, 2020
Here's what I am trying to do..... I have a seven email workflow, with the goal to be booking a meeting with our sales reps on Calendly. (Already integrated) In my workflow, I have the overall goal to be Activity->Meeting name "contains Calendl Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
2 Réponses
Membre
Août 23, 2021 17:39
Hi Billsen! This sounds like a headache. As you've said, “ran out of creative profanity”, then I would like to offer a more drastic approach: consid...Lire la suite
Alex_Simon le Juin 04, 2020
Hello, We are running ad campaigns across FB, Google Ads, HS(Email), Linkedin and Twitter. Can anyone recommend any tool which can help us collaborating data from all these sources and create a report? Best Sam
0 Mention J'aime
2 Réponses
Participant | Partenaire solutions Platinum
Juin 08, 2020 10:25
@Alex_Simon TapClicks is a reporting tool that allows you to pull in data from across multiple sources.
Résolues
mmetros le Mai 30, 2020
I am coming from a Pardot background and we recently moved on to Hubspot - So mind that this question comes from my experience using Pardot. In Salesforce we were able to track engagement history metrics. We were tracking metrics on our mark Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
3 Réponses
Accepted Solution
Participant
Juillet 01, 2020 13:49
Some of these are natively available in the Analytics Tools part of HubSpot - under Reports --> Analytics, you can dive into form and website anal...Lire la suite
annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Vous cherchez à entamer une conversation ou à poser une question ?

Créez un post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.