• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
AFormigoni on April 18, 2024
Hey everyone, This is a technical analytics question from those using HubSpot as their CMS, website and landing page builder. I plan to run some tests within website landing pages to increase the conversion rate from traffic to demo requests read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
LFHardy on April 17, 2024
I'm looking to create a report that shows the number of contacts subscribed to each subscription type. I have multiple subscription types set-up. I would like to set-up a number report that shows the number of contacts subscribed to each sub read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
April 17, 2024 14:51
Hi @LFHardy , As far as I know, there isn't any way to do this directly. This will require additional custom properties and workflows. F...read more
mdstrobe on April 16, 2024
I'm trying to build a report that shows network conversions by ad group and having some trouble showing the sums in the custom report builder. In the Ads portal in HubSpot, I see LinkedIn campaign group name with zero network conversions, but when I read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Community Manager
April 18, 2024 07:27
Hi @mdstrobe , Thanks for the details! Based on the images you are referencing, it seems you are pointing to section 1: Marketing -...read more
amsteiner on April 04, 2024
Hello! One main question and a couple of related ones below... 1. I would like to create an email/CRM hygiene dashboard that includes a report (table) showing contacts that have been sent email that wasn't delivered, either because they unsubsc read more
Community Manager
April 05, 2024 02:43
Hi @amsteiner , I hope that you are well! Great questions, thanks for asking the Community! 1. Once you are on the marketing email itself, have ...read more
DBush9 on April 01, 2024
I have installed and validated the tracking code to my external Wix site as per: installed the HubSpot tracking code , Where do I go to actually see the page views. I found two dashboards "Website Visits & Engagements" and "Website Analy read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
April 11, 2024 09:16
hello world?
Solved
yayabobi1 on March 24, 2024
Have you experienned Hubspot writing to third party cookie instead of first party cookie? What can be done here
0 upvote
9 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Partner
March 25, 2024 07:55
Thanks for the tag Jen! @yayabobi1 those are actually cloudflare cookies (HubSpot's CDN provider) and are used for rate limiting detection. T...read more
ebjd on March 13, 2024
Hello HubSpot Community, I have successfully set up a workflow to export deal information into Google Sheets. While the workflow operates as intended, I've encountered a challenge with the export format of specific metrics—specifically, 'pipelin read more
Key Advisor
March 13, 2024 15:24
Additionally, I am trying to build a test Workflow that sends data to Google Sheets. I'm getting an error on Company and Deal properties that says: "...read more
GCamper on March 13, 2024
I'm running into something odd with the Journey Analytics- see the pictures attached. We are mapping customers from Webinar Registration -> Attendance -> Form Fill -> Opp Stage But when I remove the Registration stage, the numbers change f read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
March 14, 2024 13:35
Thanks Karsten, I had that thought as well, but we have very quick webinar turnarounds, at most a month-long registration period. So that 90 days doe...read more
ZInc on March 11, 2024
I'm wondering if there's any updates regarding hubspot calendar tool showing source and browsing data? I'm currently using calendly but the source data just shows offline source, integration or just "calendly". If I switched over to hubspot's booki read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
March 12, 2024 02:43
Hi @ZInc , I'm not aware of any upcoming updates to how HubSpot handles original source bucketing. These rules apply and that unfortunately me...read more
DGanot2 on February 26, 2024
Hi, I have created a custom event in Hubspot and a trigger in Google Tag Manager and mapped them so I will see in hubspot only the people which started a draft. What I see now is that the custom event tag is fired also on other pages and on all read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
February 27, 2024 13:50
We had the same problem. When you create the custom event i HubSpot, you have to delete the code snippet (on step 3). When this is deleted, this shou...read more
Solved
username001765 on February 22, 2024
Can data be redirected from one site to another after a domain name change?
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
February 22, 2024 19:09
Hi @username001765 unfortunately it's not possible to recover data from website analytics if advanced tracking wasn't activated for the domain duri...read more
Solved
rachelconsults on February 21, 2024
Hi, I'm trying to program a report to go to a client weekly of all contacts that have reached a score threshold ***within the past week***. Can you please help me figure out which date field I can use to do this? I would like to use the "Added to L read more
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 21, 2024 14:29
Hi @rachelconsults , This would require a custom date property and a contact workflow. You would enroll contacts when they meet the score thre...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.