Reporting & Analytics

JaimeB
Teilnehmer/-in

analyzing and comparing targeted email campaigns

Hi everyone,

I have been doing individual state targeted campaigns.  I would like to build a dashboard with a report for each state so we can campare recipient opens, clicks, click through rates 

Each state campaign is recieving 7 emails.  I see the report where it adds all the emails sent up instead of rating per contact.  That just confuses things.  

Does anyone know how can do this?

5 Antworten
Daniel_Bleich
Autorität

Hi Jaime,

The easiest option for this is to have all the email under the same campaign, this way you can view all the data under one hub (see below) 

Screen Shot 07-29-20 at 11.28 AM.PNG

From there if you wish to dive deeper you can click on the compare button where you will see more in depth data that you can also export into a spreadsheet.

If you are looking at emails from different campaigns you could also compare them with the email comparison tool see below:

Screen Shot 07-29-20 at 04.18 PM.PNG

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
JaimeB
Teilnehmer/-in

If I have the emails under the same campaign how would I compare the states to see their engagement and interst?

0 Upvotes
AmyLou
Stratege/Strategin

Hi Jamie,

I don't believe this can be done in HubSpot itself. I'd be happy to show you how MethodData can help you if you'd like? 

My email is amy@methoddata.com

Kind Regards

Amy-Louise

MethodData 

0 Upvotes
AmyLou
Stratege/Strategin

Hi Daniel,

That's definitely a good solution. 

In the case I mentioned and what we have found with quite a few of our customers, the reason behind getting a bespoke dashboard is being able to show multiple campaigns and not spending time on processing the information themselves in spreadsheets (Exporting, sorting and making the data look pretty with a graph), on top of the ability to be able to see and filter addtional properties that might not be available in HubSpot. However it really is up to how much effort you want to put in and if you are able to see the data that you want. 

Thank you for answering, I love learning how everyone makes the most out of their HubSpot. 

Kind Regards

Amy-Louise

MethodData 

AmyLou
Stratege/Strategin

Hey JamieB,

We're actually busy building a bespoke dashboard for one of our clients that includes being able to filter by region or representative and pretty much seeing similar information to what you are looking for. I'd love to hear how everyone else handles this?

Kind Regards

Amy-Louise

MethodData