Reporting & Analytics

GuyA
投稿者

“all sources” table per landing page

解決

Hey everyone,

We have a bunch of landing pages that we want to track carefully on a weekly basis.

As you all know, for each HubSpot page there is the summary table of the 4 main metrics (views, submissions, contacts and customers) and below it the “all sources” table.

How can we create a report for “all sources” table per landing page?

This means I want 1 report that shows me all our landing page, and breakdown them per source, and for each source shows me the 4 metrics.

Currently I need to manually copy-paste the “all sources” table from each page.

Thanks,

Guy

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
robsobers
解決策
投稿者

解決

If you go to your marketing dashboard and look for the "Top Landing Pages" widget, you should be able to click and get a full report of all your landing pages by views, submissions, etc. (but it won't be broken down by source).

In order to get an aggregate of all your landing pages by source you'll want to go to Reports --> Sources. But this won't be submissions only net new contacts per by by source, and it won't break it down by landing page.

Unfortunately there's no perfect solution at the moment.

-Rob

https://hubspotcourse.com

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
mbpittsburgh
参加者

解決

I agree - this report is an omission of the new reporting structure. It's really difficult to not be able to see this information in aggregate - for instance I want to understand Source conversion rate over a certain period of time and now I have to export every single landing page in order to do this accurately. Not good, Hubspot.

0 いいね!
robsobers
解決策
投稿者

解決

If you go to your marketing dashboard and look for the "Top Landing Pages" widget, you should be able to click and get a full report of all your landing pages by views, submissions, etc. (but it won't be broken down by source).

In order to get an aggregate of all your landing pages by source you'll want to go to Reports --> Sources. But this won't be submissions only net new contacts per by by source, and it won't break it down by landing page.

Unfortunately there's no perfect solution at the moment.

-Rob

https://hubspotcourse.com

GuyA
投稿者

解決

Thanks Rob. I knew about them, but thought i was missing something.

suggest to add this as a report.

0 いいね!