Reporting & Analytics

StephV

Year in Review File?

We receive an email each year from HubSpot with a summary of our 'Year in Review' regarding our email marketing efforts. The pdf file and related emails for our 2021 'review' have disappeared and I am wondering if anyone can help me determine if I can find that document again within our account somewhere? It is the file that looks like this (but for 2021):
Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 11.03.40 AM.png

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
CAnderson716
Contributor | Elite Partner
Contributor | Elite Partner

Year in Review File?

Hi @StephV , there are two options of what you could do. I am not sure the analytics that you were able to get from the 2020 report that HubSpot provided, but you may be able to get similar if not the same data in your HubSpot instance. Under Marketing, Email, click on the Analyze tab. Then under date range I would select Last 365 days. Since we are in May, this will not show data all the way back to January of 2021, but you will get most of the data from the previous year. The reports here tell you the delivery rate, recipient engagement rate, performance by device, performance over time, and the emails that performed the best. You can then export the charts to your email.

If you need that specific report that HubSpot sent you for 2020, for 2021, then I would engage HubSpot support in the chat. I have always gotten a quick and very helpful response from them and they may be able to recover it for you.

Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 8.04.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 8.04.55 AM.png