Reporting & Analytics

windsor_ai
Participant

Windsor.ai - Marketing data and attribution app

Hi!

We are just creating our listing for windsor.ai marketing data and attribution app in the app exchange. So im creating this topic where we can provide support.

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Bobo
Participant

Hi, there. I'm a HubSpot user and trying to connect Windsor.ai CRM Attribution that found in HubSpot app. marketplace, but I face an error

>>

Couldn’t complete the connection
The redirect_uri does not match the client registered redirect_uri. Please contact the integrator.

Could you please suggest me how to solve it.

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Bobo 

Have you tried to follow these steps in order to connect the integration? If this doesn't work, I'd suggest reaching out to Windsor support team, as this is a third-party integration and we don't have too much information about this. 

I hope this helps

Best

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Bobo
Participant

Thank you very much, @sharonlicari . I'll check them out.

windsor_ai
Participant

Hi @Bobo,

We have made changes to the App today and I would like to ask you to try it again. I'm also going to send you a message with a calendly link in case you have any issues so that we can quickly do a screen share and get you set up.

Thanks,

Matthias

djordjemed

Excellent news. Where can I find more about how to customize the dashboards and reports I can use now? Is this a substitution for HubSpot features, or will just complement the features and improve my experience in using HubSpot?

0 Upvotes