Reporting & Analytics

KLottoShabat2
Participante

Where do I see source property drill down?

resolver

Hi,

We uploaded two list of conference contacts from two different conferences. When I open a contact it says, for both: "Contact was created from offline sources". I found this article by Hubspot explaining that there is a source drill-down. Seems this is what I would need. But I don't understand how I can access this drill-down info. Nothing is clickable in that section.

Thanks,

Kathrin

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Phil_Vallender
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hi @KLottoShabat2 

Original Source Drilldown 1 and 2 are both default contact proporties, the same as Original Source. 

You can add them as columns to contact view or list:

Contacts.png

Or you can access them for specific contact via the 'View all  Properties' button in the 'About this Contact' pane on the left-hand side of the contact record screen. 

Hope this helps?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
Phil_Vallender
Solución

resolver

Hi @KLottoShabat2 

Original Source Drilldown 1 and 2 are both default contact proporties, the same as Original Source. 

You can add them as columns to contact view or list:

Contacts.png

Or you can access them for specific contact via the 'View all  Properties' button in the 'About this Contact' pane on the left-hand side of the contact record screen. 

Hope this helps?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
KLottoShabat2
Participante

resolver

Thanks Phil, this was very helpful!

danmoyle
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite

resolver

Hi @KLottoShabat2

The properties you're referring to, Original source drill-down 1 (hs_analytics_source_data_1) and Original source drill-down 2 (hs_analytics_source_data_2) are read-only, as they are HubSpot analytics properties.

Per the Can I change a contact's Original source? section of this articleAt this time, only a contact's Original Source value can be manually changed. When you change a contact's Original Source value, the contact's Original source drill-down 1 and Original source drill-down 2 property values will be cleared. These property values cannot be edited, so no new value can be added once the values are cleared.

You can make your own custom property, which you could add text to from an import which includes the event name. This would allow you to rpeort on all contacts who came from Offline Source, then see the custom property of your own source. 

Hope that helps!

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/