Reporting & Analytics

JTengstrom
メンバー

When is a good time to review the stats from a campaign?

解決

Hello,

My question is rather simple, I think!

Once all the emails have gone out for an email campaign what is the right amount of time needed to pass when I can start to review the numbers? E.G. unique opens, bounces, spam, click through rate etc..

Is waiting a week too long? Is 72 hours better?

What do you guys do?

Thank you,

JOhn

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @JTengstrom,

This might depend on the industry, but over the years I've found that most marketing emails interactions generally happen within the first 24 hours. You will get a few open and clicks in the days after. Three days after the email send, you should have a 99% complete picture of your email send.

If your campaign consists of multiple email sends, spans across other channels as well (paid, social, individual sales outreach, earned media), I would wait longer, depending on the scope of the campaign. This could be a product launch, for example. Interactions might be delayed and waiting for a 2-4 weeks might give you a better, more complete picture.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @JTengstrom,

This might depend on the industry, but over the years I've found that most marketing emails interactions generally happen within the first 24 hours. You will get a few open and clicks in the days after. Three days after the email send, you should have a 99% complete picture of your email send.

If your campaign consists of multiple email sends, spans across other channels as well (paid, social, individual sales outreach, earned media), I would wait longer, depending on the scope of the campaign. This could be a product launch, for example. Interactions might be delayed and waiting for a 2-4 weeks might give you a better, more complete picture.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.