Reporting & Analytics

Samanthamyers
Participant

What controls the automated email UTM campaign value? The tag on the email or the workflow?

SOLVE

If I have an email asset tagged to HS Campaign A, but then include that email in a workflow I have tagged to HS Campaign B - which of these campaigns will dictate what the automated UTM campaign value will be for clicks?

Asking becuase we do all our analytics via Google Analytics, so can't cross check campaign performance. 

Also because in the above scenario, we may also use that email in another workflow tagged to Campaing C

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

What controls the automated email UTM campaign value? The tag on the email or the workflow?

SOLVE

Hi @Samanthamyers,

While workflows can be associated with multiple campaigns, all other assets can only be associated with one campaign. Any new associations will override the previous association.

For more information, I wanted to share this resource.

Thank you,
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Samanthamyers,

While workflows can be associated with multiple campaigns, all other assets can only be associated with one campaign. Any new associations will override the previous association.

For more information, I wanted to share this resource.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Samanthamyers
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks Jenny!

0 Upvotes