Reporting & Analytics

rboniek
Mitglied

Website Traffic Reporting

lösung

Hi everyone! 

I'm looking to create reports that show a visualization of the website traffic. So I have our website set up with tracking (aka when people fill out the form on our website and become contacts, it tells us what pages they looked at, for how long, etc.) But I want reports that visualize what our contacts are looking at. Does anyone have any suggestions for that? 

Thanks so much! 

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
DanielSanchez
Lösung
Autorität | Platinum Partner

lösung

Hi @rboniek ,

In Reports > Analytic Tools, you have several different reporting options. You can certainly find what you are looking for.

reports2.PNG

Example: in first option, u can see which pages of your site had the most hits, or which pages had the most CTA clicks, etc. There are also reporting options that show which blog content has most influenced a contact to become a customer.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best regards! 🙂

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
DanielSanchez
Lösung

lösung

Hi @rboniek ,

In Reports > Analytic Tools, you have several different reporting options. You can certainly find what you are looking for.

reports2.PNG

Example: in first option, u can see which pages of your site had the most hits, or which pages had the most CTA clicks, etc. There are also reporting options that show which blog content has most influenced a contact to become a customer.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best regards! 🙂