Reporting & Analytics

jkeena
Participant

Webpage Visits per Country

SOLVE

Hi Folks,

Just talked to Hubspot support, and I have been told there is no way for me to build a report that tells me how many visits per country I'm getting for a specific webpage in my site (hosted in the Hubspot CMS). Frankly, it is quite disappointing!

We don't want to implement Google Analytics due concerns with privacy and compliance and I was hoping that something so simple would be a default in Hubspot.

Do you have any idea how to do this? I'd appreciate any help!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
daithi
Solution

SOLVE

I'm sorry to hear that you were told it is not possible to build a report in HubSpot that shows the number of visits per country for a specific webpage on your site. However, it is possible to view this information in HubSpot. Here are the steps you can follow:

1. Go to the Reports dashboard in your HubSpot account.
  2. Click on "Traffic Analytics" in the left-hand menu.
  3. Select the timeframe you want to view in the top right corner.
  4. Click on "Geography" in the left-hand menu.
  5. Under "Country," select the specific webpage you want to view from the dropdown menu.

This will show you the number of visits per country for the selected webpage during the selected timeframe. Note that this information is not available for pages hosted outside of the HubSpot CMS.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
jkeena
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
daithi
Solution

SOLVE

I'm sorry to hear that you were told it is not possible to build a report in HubSpot that shows the number of visits per country for a specific webpage on your site. However, it is possible to view this information in HubSpot. Here are the steps you can follow:

1. Go to the Reports dashboard in your HubSpot account.
  2. Click on "Traffic Analytics" in the left-hand menu.
  3. Select the timeframe you want to view in the top right corner.
  4. Click on "Geography" in the left-hand menu.
  5. Under "Country," select the specific webpage you want to view from the dropdown menu.

This will show you the number of visits per country for the selected webpage during the selected timeframe. Note that this information is not available for pages hosted outside of the HubSpot CMS.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.