Reporting & Analytics

KevinWathey
参加者

[VSL Call Booking Funnel] Custom Reporting

Has anyone successfully set up reporting for a VSL Call Booking Funnel?

We're currently tracking page conversion rates and have custom reports for each page set up, but I'm having difficulty figuring out how to attribute a booked call to a specific ad. If anyone has used Hyros or Wicked Reports... similar to this.

What I'm looking to be able to do is add a report to our marketing dashboard that shows trailing 7 or 14-day data on how many meetings were booked and via which specific Facebook ad name. 

If it's possible to get a full view of Ad Spend, Cost Per Contact, Contact Created # & Call Bookings and have it be ad attributable that would be AMAZING! At a minimum, I'd like to be able to see call booking attribution at the ad specific and/or ad set level.

2件の返信
webdew
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

Hi @KevinWathey ,

For the particular ad attribution, it does seem like we would need to select the sources - Sales activity, contacts and ads in order to build the report. That said, it does seem like something that would be achievable using custom report builder. To show the trailing 7 or 14-day data, we would just need to filter the date range in the respective report.

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regard.

TiphaineCuisset
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi @KevinWathey 

Thank you for reaching out.

I had a look in Community but couldn't find a similar thread regarding VSL call and reporting 

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @StjepanGrcic @LouiseGlover @mike-ward @Josh do you have any thought for @KevinWathey on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 いいね!