Using Hubspot for multiple domains

Occasional Contributor

Hi everyone,

We are releasing a new product, on a different domain.

So, I'm thinking, I will add this new domain under 'reports'>'tracking code'>'advanced tracking' and then create an 'Analytics View' so I can separate things. Is this the right way to go about it? 

We are on the marketing pro subscription and getting a brand new portal for this new product doesn't seem to make much sense since the client base is very similar and the team working on it is exactly the same.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Community Manager

Hi @lucasfmsarmento,

I wanted to draw your attention to this thread where @Josh and @ndwilliams3 shared some great suggestions around this functionality here

@Phil_Vallender shared some helpful thoughts about managing multple domains in this thread.

Additionally, I wanted to share a few resources regarding how to manage tracking multiple domains in HubSpot.

1. Set up site domains

2. Building domain specific Sources Reports in HubSpot

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Advisor

Definately setup the Analytics view for the new domain. Additional setup may be needed in you're contact properties, depending on how the sales team is alligne. We are a franchisor with 14 brands in the US. our franchise development team is aligned around the brands with a different team for each brand. We have to add properties to track which brand the lead was interested in to insure proper routing.