Reporting & Analytics

mmetros
Participante

Using Engagement History Metrics

resolver

I am coming from a Pardot background and we recently moved on to Hubspot - So mind that this question comes from my experience using Pardot.

In Salesforce we were able to track engagement history metrics. We were tracking metrics on our marketing assets such as marketing forms, marketing links, landing pages, and list emails.

These tools can help us determine which marketing assets are most effective.

Things that I found super helpful were being able to report on something like a landing page:

• Total View
  • Unique Views
  • Total Form Submissions
  • Unique Form Submissions
  • Form Submission Rate
  • Total Form Errors
  • Unique Form Errors
  • Form Error Rate
  • Total Tracked Link Clicks
  • Unique Tracked Link Clicks

Marketing Link:

• Total Tracked Link Clicks
  • Unique Tracked Link Clicks

Marketing Form:

Total View
Unique Views
Total Form Submissions
Unique Form Submissions
Form Submission Rate
Total Form Errors
Unique Form Errors
Form Error Rate
Total Tracked Link Clicks
Unique Tracked Link Clicks

I am sure I can surface this through Hubspot, I just have no idea how to do it right now.

0 Me gusta
2 Soluciones aceptadas
Alex_Simon
Solución
Participante

resolver

Hi @mmetros 

At our company we use a tool which integrates easily with Hubspot and other platforms on which we run paid campaigns. The tool is called Sprinkle Data. We have found it very helpful indeed.

Cheers

Alex

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

danielruby
Solución
Participante

resolver

Some of these are natively available in the Analytics Tools part of HubSpot - under Reports --> Analytics, you can dive into form and website analysis, which will give you things like a waterfall metric for each form, each landing page, etc. Also a roll-up of total landing page/form metrics over your given period of time.

I believe you'll still be missing a couple of elements, most notably a unique vs. total view and form errors. Also the landing page analysis only really works if you're looking at landing pages hosted by HubSpot's CMS.

Daniel Ruby

Head of Marketing

demand-sage-logo-125px

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
danielruby
Solución
Participante

resolver

Some of these are natively available in the Analytics Tools part of HubSpot - under Reports --> Analytics, you can dive into form and website analysis, which will give you things like a waterfall metric for each form, each landing page, etc. Also a roll-up of total landing page/form metrics over your given period of time.

I believe you'll still be missing a couple of elements, most notably a unique vs. total view and form errors. Also the landing page analysis only really works if you're looking at landing pages hosted by HubSpot's CMS.

Daniel Ruby

Head of Marketing

demand-sage-logo-125px

Alex_Simon
Solución
Participante

resolver

Hi @mmetros 

At our company we use a tool which integrates easily with Hubspot and other platforms on which we run paid campaigns. The tool is called Sprinkle Data. We have found it very helpful indeed.

Cheers

Alex

JessicaH
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

resolver

Hi @mmetros,

Thanks for reaching out.

I'm also going to tag in some thoughtleaders to see if they have any input.

Hi @Bryantworks @AM8 @MAC-MCB, do you have any thoughts on this?

Thanks!

Jess 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta