Reporting & Analytics

NathanielCooper
参加者

Unknown Keywords

解決

Has anyone figured out how to get Original Source Drill Down keywords into HubSpot from Organic Searches?  I see this data in Google Analytics & SEM Rush, but it's not connected to specific users so its hard to tell what keywords are driving conversions.  Any thoughts?

Organic.PNG

0 いいね!
2件の承認済みベストアンサー
Phil_Vallender
解決策
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner

Unknown Keywords

解決

Hi @NathanielCooper 

This is all part of the privacy the Google affords to its users along with the introduction of SSL. We are not allowed to know which keywords brought specific individuals to a website. Other tools can show you the number of impressions/clicks you get from specific keywords but not how many or which visits originated from which ones. I don't see this changing any time soon. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

元の投稿で解決策を見る

PatrickEng
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Unknown Keywords

解決

@NathanielCooper ,

Along with what Phil said, it might be worth looking into the Google Search Console integration if you haven't already.

While it doesn't give you that keyword data on the specific contact, it does let you see what people are searching when they arrive at a certain page. So, still valuable, just unfortunately it's not as segmentable.

Here's a link if you're interested: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/content-strategy/enable-the-google-search-console...

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4件の返信
TrytenEpstein
参加者

Unknown Keywords

解決

OK so I'm actually getting keywords injecting into HubSpot from Google Ad clicks, but not consistently and I can't figure out why. I thought maybe it was because some were coming in through Ads after visiting my site and picking up a HS cookie, but that theory got blown out of the water today.

For example:
Keyword.png

Anyone know a) how this is working and b) why it's not always working?

0 いいね!
PatrickEng
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Unknown Keywords

解決

@NathanielCooper ,

Along with what Phil said, it might be worth looking into the Google Search Console integration if you haven't already.

While it doesn't give you that keyword data on the specific contact, it does let you see what people are searching when they arrive at a certain page. So, still valuable, just unfortunately it's not as segmentable.

Here's a link if you're interested: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/content-strategy/enable-the-google-search-console...

Phil_Vallender
解決策

Unknown Keywords

解決

Hi @NathanielCooper 

This is all part of the privacy the Google affords to its users along with the introduction of SSL. We are not allowed to know which keywords brought specific individuals to a website. Other tools can show you the number of impressions/clicks you get from specific keywords but not how many or which visits originated from which ones. I don't see this changing any time soon. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
NathanielCooper
参加者

Unknown Keywords

解決

Thanks, makes sense.