Reporting & Analytics

bala100593

Unable to find reports for tickets and tasks

Hi,

To measure the performance of the sales and support team. I need to generate some reports but I am not able to. So can anyone from Hubspot support help me out to generate the following reports. Thanks in advance.

1. I am unable to find a report to see a list of open support tickets. 
  2. I am unable to find a report to see a list of open tasks created by me and assigned to other users
0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Unable to find reports for tickets and tasks

Hi @bala100593 

Happy Friday, If you are looking for your support team's tickets you can create a custom report that is based in the "Ticket Status" and "Count of Tickets" to be able to see your open tickets.  (Custom reports is a paid feature) 

Ticket statusTicket status

For the second question, I will be tagging some of our top contributors that will be able to give more information, @mikedupuy@MAC-MCB@mikeward would you be able to give us some thoughts here please? 

Or I would also recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter

I wanted to share some additional resources in our Community and Knowledgebase that may help as well. 

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes