Reporting & Analytics

GHunt5
Participante

UTM tracking of referring pages

I am wanting to launch a new campaign this Thursday and need your input for specific tracking items. 

Namely these two questions: 

1. If we were to add this URL (https://academy.salesintel.io/) as a 'Referral' Hubspot Original Source tag, would it make it easier to track general traffic coming from this location to our website? I believe we have the ability to add referring domains to our HS instance that it can recognize and partially-auto sort
  2. Some items will have redirects to specific pieces of content. Would it be easier for tracking if we added a UTM code that identified this source and specific course/material people are coming from? 

We do not have the ability to run GA on this page because it is a third-party platform (Thinkific). Any info and insights you can share will be extremely helpful to our tracking and reporting of this campaign. 

0 Avaliação positiva
3 Respostas 3
kvlschaefer
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @GHunt5,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! 

I'll add some of our top contributors to this conversation to get their input.

Hi @Jonno_Price@NicoleSengers@danmoyle@DavidDennison@Ian_Matt - Do you have any suggestions for @GHunt5

Thanks!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
danmoyle
Participante de valor | Parceiro Elite
Participante de valor | Parceiro Elite

Thanks for the tag @kvlschaefer. I'm headed out for a conference but will make time to think on this and see if I can find some help for @GHunt5

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
GHunt5
Participante

That would be great thank you