Reporting & Analytics

JakeW
Contributor

Tracking form submissions through Google Tag Manager with Meeting Scheduling Form

SOLVE

Hello! We are able to track form submissions by sending data to the dataLayer in Google Tag Manager as outlined in this guide: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/forms/advanced_form_options 

But I am not sure if this can be done with the embedded meeting scheduling tool (link). Is this possible ?

Thanks for any help you can provide,

Jake

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tracking form submissions through Google Tag Manager with Meeting Scheduling Form

SOLVE

Hi @JakeW,

The article you referenced specifies that the instructions are only for forms that are created through the marketing form builder, so I wouldn't expect that to work for the meetings link form. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @JakeW,

The article you referenced specifies that the instructions are only for forms that are created through the marketing form builder, so I wouldn't expect that to work for the meetings link form. 

mrspabs
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@JakeW the meeting embed uses and iframe, thus, this method wont work. this topic might be what you are looking for. please upvote if you need this! i do!

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Allow-for-conversion-tracking-with-Meetings-in-HubSpo...

0 Upvotes
JakeW
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks @mrspabs - i think the link you sent is broken ?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Try this link @JakeW 

Thanks, @mrspabs

0 Upvotes
JakeW
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks @jennysowyrda ,

I assumed this was the case. If I wait, is there a chance someone could confirm for sure ? I noticed you said that you wouldn't "expect" it to work ... 

If I accept your answer as a solution will that "close" it from other Hubspot team members from commenting (maybe with more certainty)? 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @JakeW,

This thread will remain active so other users and subject matter experts can respond or add their input 🙂 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes