Reporting & Analytics

ColmK1997
Participant

Tracking form submission sources

Hi all, 

My company are planning on hosting a few webinars in the coming months and are wondering is there a way i can create custom links for our different media distributors that shows who signed up via a certain link. Eg if we gave Company X a registration link that has a unique URL, anyone that has signed up through that link will show up and make it clear for reporting purposes post webinars how many registrants Company X managed to obtain for us. I see that if i make a tracing link it shows traffic that have appeared on the link but I'd like to know actual registrants. 

Does anyone know if this is possible?

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Josh
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Tracking form submission sources

Hi @ColmK1997,

If you are looking to keep one landing page and one form, you could associate each company to a campaign and create a tracking URL from the campaign. From there, you can use the contact analytics reports to see breakdowns of which campaigns drove the most contacts. You could also use the campaign analytics which will give you some different views and potentially more detailed data, depending on what metrics are important to you.

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer