Reporting & Analytics

chrisminar
参加者

Tracking URLs - Source and Medium backwards?

解決

Hi,

Am I the only one that noticed that source and medium are now switched around under tracking URLs?  In fact, Google Analytics is now reporting the channel as Other because the medium is not being set correctly.  Please weigh in so we can get this fixed!

As you can see in the image below, it used to be right but now it is backwards!

Capture.JPG

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
MPeach
解決策
投稿者 | Elite Partner
投稿者 | Elite Partner

解決

Hey Chris,

I had another look and submitted a support ticket myself and after speaking with HubSpot support it looks like this is definitely a bug and they ensure me that their development team is looking to resolve this. So the good news is this should be fixed shortly.

From the look of their response to your ticket, it looks as though the HubSpot support team probably didn't completely understand the problem you were having when you initially submitted your query, which was why their response was more around the setting up of tracking links.  As a recommendation, I find that in my experience the best approach is to attach screenshots to your tickets so that the support team can see clearly the issue you may be experiencing. 

All the best, and hopefully this bug will be resolved shortly.

Regards

Michael Peach

元の投稿で解決策を見る

7件の返信
SebKoppjes
参加者 | Solutions Partner
参加者 | Solutions Partner

解決

Why is this backwards? Makes no sense!

0 いいね!
TiphaineCuisset
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @SebKoppjes @kirvis 

I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 いいね!
kirvis
投稿者

解決

Any news on this issue?

It seems as if source and medium are still mixed up when creating tracking URLs in Hubspot.

MPeach
投稿者 | Elite Partner
投稿者 | Elite Partner

解決

Hi Chris,

Good catch!

This looks to be a bug in the HubSpot back end as I have checked a number of my clients accounts and see the same issue occurring.

The best suggestion I have is to raise a support ticket with HubSpot using the help button in the bottom right corner when you are in your portal. Hopefully this will bring this to their attention quickly so we can get this resolved ASAP. 

All the best.
Michael

chrisminar
参加者

解決

So interesting.  I did log a ticket and I was told to post to the community.  I'm trying to get support to show that this is a real issue.

I'm also shocked the tool is in beta when it existed previosuly.

Here is the reply from support.

Capture.JPG

0 いいね!
MPeach
解決策
投稿者 | Elite Partner
投稿者 | Elite Partner

解決

Hey Chris,

I had another look and submitted a support ticket myself and after speaking with HubSpot support it looks like this is definitely a bug and they ensure me that their development team is looking to resolve this. So the good news is this should be fixed shortly.

From the look of their response to your ticket, it looks as though the HubSpot support team probably didn't completely understand the problem you were having when you initially submitted your query, which was why their response was more around the setting up of tracking links.  As a recommendation, I find that in my experience the best approach is to attach screenshots to your tickets so that the support team can see clearly the issue you may be experiencing. 

All the best, and hopefully this bug will be resolved shortly.

Regards

Michael Peach

chrisminar
参加者

解決

Thanks Michael!  I appreciate it!

0 いいね!