Reporting & Analytics

CN5
Participant

Tracking Owner Assignment

SOLVE

Hi!

So we want to be able to track how quickly after a lead enters the stage MQL (as we assign the lead in Salesforce and it syncs to Hubspot).

I know there is an owner-assigned date field in Hubspot already but we manually move leads around a little bit sometimes, if a salesperson leads we re-assign their leads etc so this overwrites the owner assigned date field.

We have come up with a couple of ideas but not sure if hter'es a nbetter way:

- Creating a task when the lead goes to MQL and then when the owner is assigned and the time between the creation time of each (problem is hubspot doesn't allow custom date/time fields I don't think)

- Creating a new owner assigned field that just is filled out when the owner is assigned the first time 

Any help appreciated!

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

In your scenario I would just timestamp once you perform that initial sync with Hubspot since it sounds as though you are using an active list to sync. So once they are synced to the lead object, run them through a workflow and your initial sync date - hubspot create date = time to MQL.

View solution in original post

CC-Oliver
Solution
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CN5,

Just a thought but it could also be a good idea to have a date stamp without re-enrolment for each stage, as well as a custom owner property which says something like 'Owner at Stage', which would populate with the name of the owner that got each record to each stage.

This could also help you track which salespeople are good at reaching certain stages, and highlight the team strengths/training opportunities 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
CC-Oliver
Solution
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CN5,

Just a thought but it could also be a good idea to have a date stamp without re-enrolment for each stage, as well as a custom owner property which says something like 'Owner at Stage', which would populate with the name of the owner that got each record to each stage.

This could also help you track which salespeople are good at reaching certain stages, and highlight the team strengths/training opportunities 🙂

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

In your scenario I would just timestamp once you perform that initial sync with Hubspot since it sounds as though you are using an active list to sync. So once they are synced to the lead object, run them through a workflow and your initial sync date - hubspot create date = time to MQL.