Reporting & Analytics

AMcMullin1
Mitglied

Tracking Contact Source with HubSpot Plug-In for Wordpress

lösung

I just installed the Hubspot plug-in for WordPress today and am trying to track where our contacts are coming from. We have social, newsletter, podcast, and google ads all directing users to the site to sign up and I'm seeing very little source information on HubSpot Contacts (see screenshot below). I also linked our Google ads account.Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 2.33.09 PM.png

Some of these top contacts came in after adding the plug-in to WordPress. How long does it take for tracking to start and did I potentially miss a step along the way?

Thank you 

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
trevordjones
Lösung
Autorität | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi @AMcMullin1 and thanks for the tag @JessicaH!

The screenshot you submitted suggests that either the leads are flowing from a third-party integration that is not passing the analyticis info, or that your tracking code is not firing correctly. It's difficult for me to tell exactly what us wrong without looking at your website directly, but you may be able to treoubleshoot this using this knowledge base article on how to troubleshoot your tracking code.  

Another helpful article is this description of the different types of "Offline Sources" that you may be receiving contacts from in HubSpot.

Hope these help!  If not, it would be helpful to see a view source on your website as well as your integration settings in the plugin.

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
trevordjones
Lösung

lösung

Hi @AMcMullin1 and thanks for the tag @JessicaH!

The screenshot you submitted suggests that either the leads are flowing from a third-party integration that is not passing the analyticis info, or that your tracking code is not firing correctly. It's difficult for me to tell exactly what us wrong without looking at your website directly, but you may be able to treoubleshoot this using this knowledge base article on how to troubleshoot your tracking code.  

Another helpful article is this description of the different types of "Offline Sources" that you may be receiving contacts from in HubSpot.

Hope these help!  If not, it would be helpful to see a view source on your website as well as your integration settings in the plugin.

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.

JessicaH
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

lösung

Hi @AMcMullin1,

Thanks for reaching out.
I want to tag in some subject matter experts to see if they have any suggestions.
Hi @trevordjones @himanshurauthan, do you have any thoughts on this?

Thanks!
Jess  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes