Reporting & Analytics

digitalassist

Tracking Code not detected on my wordpress site

SOLVE

Hi,

I've tried implementing the tracking code manually above the </body> tag in the footer.php file. Yet HubSpot dashboard told me HubSpot was not installed on my web site. Even though I clearly see the code in the source code on my site.

I also tried installing the HubSpot leadin plugin and connected it to my account. Only with the same results. 

Any ideas to what I can do to make the analytic tools working on my site?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
trevordjones
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @digitalassist,

There is some delay (not more than a couple of hours) in analytics processing, so you may just need to leave it where it is and try back in an hour or so.

If it's still not showing up, I would check with your website host and make sure the server you are on is not blocking javascript in any way.  Some hosts block it by default.

If neither of these works, you might try using Google Tag Manager to install your tracking codes.  It's my preferred method for all of my tracking script and pixels.

Hope this helps!

- Trevor

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
trevordjones
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @digitalassist,

There is some delay (not more than a couple of hours) in analytics processing, so you may just need to leave it where it is and try back in an hour or so.

If it's still not showing up, I would check with your website host and make sure the server you are on is not blocking javascript in any way.  Some hosts block it by default.

If neither of these works, you might try using Google Tag Manager to install your tracking codes.  It's my preferred method for all of my tracking script and pixels.

Hope this helps!

- Trevor

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.