Reporting & Analytics

WJordan
メンバー

Track Session Duration

Hello, 

I am having difficulty finding the page session duration for anyone other than prospects. 

My end goal would be to have a report that could display the session count (y axis bar) and session durations (y axis line) by company (x axis) for a set time period. Is something like this currently possible?  I'm very new to Hubspot and may be overlooking this or mis-understanding how the session durations are saved. Any help here would be fantastic.  

4件の返信
johnelmer
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner

Track Session Duration

@WJordan you can use a free app called Ultimate Data Export for HubSpot to retrieve the information you are looking for.  UDE exports all of your HubSpot CRM data into an Excel spreadsheet, including raw web events.  You can use the functions of Excel to do the analysis.

John

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
0 いいね!
Cameron1
参加者

Track Session Duration

Hi Jordan,

I recently tested out the Ultimate Data Export you recommended for this, but this does not seem to capture information on the web session duration. I can view number of sessions for each contact, but not the duration itself. I presume that this is because the data is not stored in the regular Hubspot tables but wanted to double check if I was missing something?

Thanks,

Cameron

0 いいね!
WJordan
メンバー

Track Session Duration

Thanks John, I've attempted this and the site currently shows "out of stock" for the mentioned service. 

Can the Power.Bi connector also provide the raw web event data?

0 いいね!
johnelmer
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner

Track Session Duration

@WJordan  Our apps undergo periodic maintenance. During that time, the store shows them as out of stock.  Sorry for the inconvenience, but we don't want anyone to subscribe while we are applying updates.  Just check back in a few hours or a day.

Yes, our Power BI connector also provides the raw web events data. So does our Tableau connector and our Excel connector.  Those are paid services that automatically update on a scheduled basis.  Ultimate Data Export for HubSpot is a free export to Excel.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
0 いいね!