Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Summary Report on # Contacts by Form by Web Page?

Highlighted

Hello - how do I get a report that shows me a summary # of form submits (or # of contacts) by form, by web page?

The report summary should be a summary of the content you can find in an individual contact's history:

formwebpage.PNG

And be displayed similar to the below (which is # contacts by form by LAST web page seen - so it isn't quite right):

pagebycontacts.PNG

Thanks,

SDM

0 Upvotes
2 Replies
Advisor

First things first, what HubSpot Suite(s) are you using and what tier? That will affect what tools you have to work with. 

This is tough, the first way I was thinking of would give a count of contacts that submitted each form but I couldn't find a way to combine that with URL submitted in one report.

Perhaps separating this into two reports would make it easier and then just have them live next to each other on a dashboard. I played around with single data sets, across datasets and attribution reports and couldn't figure out a way, unfortunately.  

@Phil_Vallender or @MFrankJohnson do you have any ideas on how to create a report for this.  I thought across data sets or attribution would work but I couldn't figure it out. 

0 Upvotes
Community Thought Leader

We are not aware of built-in HubSpot reporting functionality to solve your use case. Solution may be non-HubSpot (maybe Databox?).

HubSpot Smart Pages

hubspot-solutions-signature-pricing-options-v01.png

0 Upvotes