Reporting & Analytics

ECaluk

Social Analytics with multiple social media accounts

We have multiple social media accounts and when I create a dashboard for social analytics the report combines all accounts. How do I create separate dashboards for different accounts?

i.e. we have 2 different Instagram accounts and the report comes as combined, there is no option for choosing. 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
christopher-RVO
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

@ECaluk Are you creating a dashboard for this in HubSpot or using the built-in analysis in the social media tool?

If you navigate to Marketing>Social>Analyze, there is a blue link titled All accounts in the top right, if you click that you should be able to filter down the accounts that you'd like to analyze in this tool. 

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

ECaluk

@christopher-RVO I created a dashboard (both to follow and receive regular notification emails), the dashboard reports do not allow account filtering. Do you know a solution for this?

0 Upvotes
christopher-RVO

@ECaluk  Dashboards won't have social media profile filtering capabilities built-in. I would recommend the proposed solution above or submit this request as an idea on the HubSpot community pages. 

Please mark this as an accepted solution if it helped find what you're looking for.

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8