Reporting & Analytics

LeoSchnitman
Mitglied

Singling out recent page views in the prospects report?

lösung

Hello! I'm pondering today on ways to prioritize prospects that show a similar picture in the prospects report. If I pull a prospects report, is there a way to single out prospects where only X amount of registered page views are recent? As far as I understand, it shows total page views over all time.

Let me illustrate it with a scenario: I can have two prospects with 20 page views each and the 'last seen' property being set to 'this week'. If one prospect registered 19 page views years ago and 1 page view yesterday, how can I tell him apart from a prospect who was also first registered ages ago with 1 page view but registered 19 new page views this week, and therefore shows more interest?

Thanks in advance,

Leandro

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Daniel_Bleich
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

Hi,

You are absolutely right, my mistake, however it is still possible to do it just takes one more step.

Create your list with the page and date filter.

Then create another active list with the enrollement trigger being "list membership" add the previous list.

Now you will have the list with the page view by date filtered already and all you need to do is a another filter with page view by number of times.

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
Daniel_Bleich
Autorität

lösung

Hi Leo,

By prospects do you mean contacts that are in your database but are not sales ready?

If so you can filter this with an active list.

1. Create an active list
  2. Go to page view filter
  3. Add your domain in the third option: "contact has viewed at least one url containing"
  4. Go to the bottom and add refine by date: add the a recent date, here you can decide the timeframe in which you would like to see if the prospect has seen a page
  5. Go to number of time: here you can add the number of times a prospect has visited a page in your time frame.

For example you add you domain: www.yourdomain.com

Time frame is between January 2020 and June 2020

Number of times is over 10.

The result will be that the list will only contain prospects that visited your site over 10 times in the last 6 months.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
atlasrtx
Mitglied

lösung

This actually doesn't work as you described. Hubspot only allows you to choose ONE of those filters... you can either choose the date range, OR you can choose the # of times, but it won't let you do both. For what reason?! I don't know!

0 Upvotes
Daniel_Bleich
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

Hi,

You are absolutely right, my mistake, however it is still possible to do it just takes one more step.

Create your list with the page and date filter.

Then create another active list with the enrollement trigger being "list membership" add the previous list.

Now you will have the list with the page view by date filtered already and all you need to do is a another filter with page view by number of times.

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes