Reporting & Analytics

Jelleportegies
Mitglied

Set multiple words within 'URL containing' for lead scoring

lösung

Hi,

Currently I am confronted with the limitation, or not aware of how to do it, to set multiple words within the 'Page view' option and 'URL containing' field in the lead scoring section. 

As we have all our pages in different languages the URL's also change per language. Of course we would like to have a scoring based on our pages. However for now it seems impossible to create one single attribute to score if a person visited a specific page, no matter which language.

Is there any way to seperate the keywords wihtin this field which enables the system to take a look if any of the words are within a URL?

Thank in advance.

Kind regards,
Jelle Portegies

URL Containing.JPG

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
BrettLanguirand
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hello @Jelleportegies,

Welcome to the Hubspot Community and thank you for your question.

At this time it is not possible to search for multiple words within the "Contact has viewed URL containing ________" attribute in Lead Scoring.  I completely understand that the ability to do this would be helpful for your workflow, but it is a limitation of the tool.  Each word that you want to use would have to be added as a separate attribute.

Please feel free to head over to the Ideas Forum to suggest that this functionality be made available in a future product release.  Our product teams monitor the ideas forum and if do their best to implement the highly sought after and feasible requests.  

Thank you,

Brett

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
2 Antworten
BrettLanguirand
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hello @Jelleportegies,

Welcome to the Hubspot Community and thank you for your question.

At this time it is not possible to search for multiple words within the "Contact has viewed URL containing ________" attribute in Lead Scoring.  I completely understand that the ability to do this would be helpful for your workflow, but it is a limitation of the tool.  Each word that you want to use would have to be added as a separate attribute.

Please feel free to head over to the Ideas Forum to suggest that this functionality be made available in a future product release.  Our product teams monitor the ideas forum and if do their best to implement the highly sought after and feasible requests.  

Thank you,

Brett

0 Upvotes
Jelleportegies
Mitglied

lösung

Hi @BrettLanguirand

Thank you for your reply to my question. Sad to hear that this is currently not possible yet, would indeed be great if it would ever get implemented in future releases.

For now, I will work around it by usings lists for our most important pages. This as it is possible to create a list which includes people which has visited the pages using multiple URL's and/or keywords. These list can than be used again in my scoring that if they are part of the list I know they have visited the pages. However it's quite the work around so sad that this is not possible the easy way.

Thanks anyway for your reply!

Kind regards,

Jelle Portegies

0 Upvotes