Reporting & Analytics

Rahib
Participant

Separating Remarker and Video Ads

SOLVE

Hello everyone. I was wondering if it was possible to create two separate reports for ads. I wanted to separate remarketer and video ads based on the following metrics: (Impressions, Website Revisits, Click Through Rate, Cost per Click." Could anyone assist me in any way? As a result, the same metrics should be included in both reports.

I'd also like to know how I can track website visits and click-through rates for ads.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
kvlschaefer
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Rahib,

Thanks for the reply!

I wanted to share this knowledge base article regarding creating custom reports in HubSpot, in addition to this article on reporting data sources. To learn more about creating reports in HubSpot, I would recommend the Building Custom Reports in HubSpot lesson in HubSpot Academy.

I hope this helps get you started!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Rahib
Participant

SOLVE

Any subscription please, I'm a freelancer so, it will be help for me to make these types of reports and know which subscription can do this.

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Rahib,

Thanks for the reply!

I wanted to share this knowledge base article regarding creating custom reports in HubSpot, in addition to this article on reporting data sources. To learn more about creating reports in HubSpot, I would recommend the Building Custom Reports in HubSpot lesson in HubSpot Academy.

I hope this helps get you started!

Best,

Kristen

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Rahib,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! 

Would you be able to specify which HubSpot subscription level (Free, Starter, Professional or Paid) you currently have in order for the community to be able to better assist?

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen