Reporting & Analytics

ytaonon
Teilnehmer/-in

See what got someone reengaged

lösung

Thank God we've had a bunch of contacts who were unengaged for a while, then became reenaged. We ar elooking for a way to tell what date or email got them reengaged.

I was thinking of using Sends since last engagement, but I can't figue out a way to mark or workflow when it resets.

Any other ideas?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
danmoyle
Lösung
Koryphäe | Elite Partner
Koryphäe | Elite Partner

lösung

@ytaonon when I've had to investigate like this, I've started with looking at a single contact. Find one of the re-engaged, and look at their activity timeline. This should give you a couple of ideas. Then look at another couple and compare if it's similar. From there, you could build a contact view that includes the filter of what seemed to re-engage, and see all of those who meet that criteria. It takes time, but "forensics" always does! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
Kami
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

How about doing a survey using typeform?

i used it to do reviews on some amazing headwraps that you can find here: www.wrapcouture.co

0 Upvotes
danmoyle
Lösung
Koryphäe | Elite Partner
Koryphäe | Elite Partner

lösung

@ytaonon when I've had to investigate like this, I've started with looking at a single contact. Find one of the re-engaged, and look at their activity timeline. This should give you a couple of ideas. Then look at another couple and compare if it's similar. From there, you could build a contact view that includes the filter of what seemed to re-engage, and see all of those who meet that criteria. It takes time, but "forensics" always does! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
TiphaineCuisset
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @ytaonon 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts here - @danmoyle @NicoleSengers @stuartbalcombe do you have any idea for @ytaonon on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !