Reporting & Analytics

Edyta7510
Guide

Saving report from traffic analytics - page views by page - table

Hi, 

I've tried hard to save the report below on one of my marketing dashboards, but in vain. 

It seems that I can only save the line chart, but not the summary table marked in red. 

NB: the pages I'm reporting on here are hosted on Wordpress and I am pulling that data through HubSpot JS installed on Wordpress. 

Any ideas? Thanks

page analytics-2.png

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Mike_Eastwood
Key Advisor | Gold Partner
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

Hi @Edyta7510 

You could create a custom dashboard and add the pages report (there's a few choices) to the dashboard.

Then you can export a PDF, or get a PDF emailed to you automagically.

Have fun

Mike

Daniel_Bleich
Key Advisor

Hi Edyta,

It seems like you can get this information by creating a custom landing page report in the custom reports section.

If you want only specific landing pages in the report you can create a view for them in the report filter.

Be advised that views can only work from the day they are created and not in retro.

Hope this helps.

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Edyta7510 

Thank you for reaching out. 

This is expected behaviour, I want to tag some of our experts to see if they have a workaround of a way to get this info - @Mike_Eastwood @Daniel_Bleich do you have any thoughts on this for @Edyta7510 ? 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !