Reporting & Analytics

sachahydra
Participant

Sales Funnel of Online only contacts

SOLVE

Hi, I need to split out all my online contacts (from email, social, direct, organic, referral) and match them against a sales process so that a deal funnel stage is created for online only contacts so that we can track ROI for online.  Can anybody help with this?  Thanks, Sacha

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
sachahydra
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Phil  Thank you for your advice. I've found a workaround, by creating a new Dashboard in Sales Deals and used the Original Source filter to exclude offline sources, hence I am left with everything else which is online.  I have also created a separate dashboard for Online again using the Original Source filter to exclude offline sources.  This has worked so if anyone else is looking for a solution to this issue please feel free to share. Kind regards, Sacha

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @sachahydra

It sounds like your requirement might be met by having a second sales pipeline in the CRM. Then, contacts with original sources relating to online channels could be recorded seperatly from others. 

More info on setting multiple pipelines here: How can I use multiple deal pipelines in the CRM?

Hope this helps. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes
sachahydra
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Phil  Thank you for your advice. I've found a workaround, by creating a new Dashboard in Sales Deals and used the Original Source filter to exclude offline sources, hence I am left with everything else which is online.  I have also created a separate dashboard for Online again using the Original Source filter to exclude offline sources.  This has worked so if anyone else is looking for a solution to this issue please feel free to share. Kind regards, Sacha

0 Upvotes