Reporting & Analytics

DaveGoff2
Contributor

Revenue report by list membership

SOLVE

Hi,

We'd like to find out which segment of our users is responsible for the most revenue based on a list membership. For reference, we have Shopify sending order information to Hubspot as Deals.

So I'd like to see a revenue report that says something like:

For time xx/xx/xx, we had this much revenue and this % came from members of ListA, this % perrcentage came form members of ListB, and so on.

Is this possible?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @DaveGoff2 

You can't really serialise lists in a report like that unfortunatly. What you need to do is translate that segmentation to a contact or company property (it can still be list based but use workflows to add it to the required object) and then build a deal amount report based on that property. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
DaveGoff2
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks for the response!

I ended up doing a general Revenue report and the filtering it using List Membership and exporting to Excel, then changing it to the other list and exporting again, and so on. It's clumsy, but it works.
I'll look more into your suggestion.

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @DaveGoff2 

You can't really serialise lists in a report like that unfortunatly. What you need to do is translate that segmentation to a contact or company property (it can still be list based but use workflows to add it to the required object) and then build a deal amount report based on that property. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency