Reporting & Analytics

CTaylor0
Participant

Revenue Attribution - Source

We use a revenue attirbution source report to wait all our comms channels. We have an issue that 80% of the revenue is shown as "Attribution" this is down to most leads being created via our Salesforce Integration. Does anyone know of any work around to ensure our revenue attributions splits the intergration data into correct sources? 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
CTaylor0
Participant

Hi,

Apologies for the confusion, that was a typo on my part. I am trying to find a report that splits our revenue by source, the issue I have is Hubspot is showing 75% of all revenue as "Integration" because of most of our contacts in Hubspot have come from Salesforce and Hubspot defaults them to Integration. I think a way around it would be to create a revnue report via enquiry type instead. 

0 Upvotes
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @CTaylor0 ,

So, the attribution reports will attribute revenue to particular customer engagements/interactions. So, all of the revenue in an attribution report, will be shown as attribution. You can read more about this here

I'm having difficulty making sense of the question, because if you are using an Attribution Report, then all of the revenue in that report will be shown as attribution

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @CTaylor0 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Josh @ConnorSlivensky @StefaniUAT do you have any thoughts for @CTaylor0 on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !