Reports under Report Menu to Dashboard

TrujayTina
Participant | Elite Partner

Is it possible to have the Page Performance data such as top 10 pages show-up on the Dashboard? I'm able to get Landing Page metrics, but not the top 10 pages viewed over a period of time.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @TrujayTina can I confirm where you are in the Marketing Tool? Your main markeint dashboard or on the Reporting Add On? 

To my knowledge the main Marketing Dashboard is focused on marketing lead generation and conversion metrics, hence why only Landing Page page peformance is pulled through.

If you use the Reporting Add On, you can build custom dashboards to suit your preferences. Is this something you've trialled before?

0 Upvotes
TrujayTina
Participant | Elite Partner

Hi tommy_m_matthew. Yes, I am working in the Reporting Add-On trying to create a custom widget for Top Viewed Website Pages. Type->Page Summaries->Date Viewed is the only option.

Yet, when I'm in Reports->Page Performance, the most viewed pages are clearly listed so the data is obviously available. Are there limitations to the Type of data available in the Dashboard custom widgets, or just a different way to access?

0 Upvotes