Reporting & Analytics

YuliaD
Contributor

Reports are not Updated

SOLVE

Hi! I keep refreshing my Dasboard and Report, but it keeps showing me only 1 result, even thhough I can see 2 results in the Report details and the second result was added to the system 3 hours ago. Do you have any tips on how I can set the report to see all results? Thank you!

CountUpdate.jpgReportDetails.jpg

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
DianaGomez
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Reports are not Updated

SOLVE

Hi @YuliaD  thank you for the details. In this case I will recommend that you report on Sent live email (for example) and group by company id, this way it will appear separately. Otherwise, I will advise contacting support, so you can share the screen and they can see exactly the filters, objects and properties required to create the report 🙂

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Reports are not Updated

SOLVE

Hi @YuliaD hope you are doing well 🙂

Could you please clear cookies and cache or sing-in in an incognito window to double-check?

Let me know if now is working 🙂

Best, 

Diana

¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

0 Upvotes
YuliaD
Contributor

Reports are not Updated

SOLVE

Hi @DianaGomez cleared and still the same: 1 for both reports (even if I go to customize) and real 2 for the reports details 

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Reports are not Updated

SOLVE

Hi @YuliaD  thank you for the details. In this case I will recommend that you report on Sent live email (for example) and group by company id, this way it will appear separately. Otherwise, I will advise contacting support, so you can share the screen and they can see exactly the filters, objects and properties required to create the report 🙂

Diana

0 Upvotes